Search found 3 matches

by joeybags
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:04:56
Forum: Hunting in Virginia
Topic: Anyone want to bird hunt close to Alexandria?
Replies: 2
Views: 1236

Re: Anyone want to bird hunt close to Alexandria?

Thanks for the tip. I'll contact the rangers. Just may end up having to go the preserve route. Would much rather get on some wild birds though.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
by joeybags
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:52:17
Forum: Hunting in Virginia
Topic: Anyone want to bird hunt close to Alexandria?
Replies: 2
Views: 1236

Anyone want to bird hunt close to Alexandria?

Hello I will be in Alexandria for the Thanksgiving week and weekend. Would love to get my dog on some grouse/quail or anything for that matter. I am not going to do any shooting myself...just photos...as I dont want to purchase an out of state license for one day in the field. If anyone wants to hun...
by joeybags
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:50:38
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hi. Birdhunter here visiting with dog
Replies: 0
Views: 158

Hi. Birdhunter here visiting with dog

Hello I will be in Alexandria for the Thanksgiving week and weekend. Would love to get my dog on some grouse/quail or anything for that matter. I am not going to do any shooting myself...just photos...as I dont want to purchase an out of state license for one day in the field. If anyone wants to hun...

Go to advanced search