Search found 2 matches

by cofadmin
Thu, 19 May 2011 09:14:38
Forum: Merchant Advertising
Topic: Course of fire Library
Replies: 2
Views: 1113

Re: Course of fire Library

lol there is a video section for that type of material. Funny you bring that up that up though because I just signed up an advertiser that sells a camera that slides on to the gun rail. It's about the size of a tact light and I plan on putting it on my SCAR and uploading content for rifle stages :)
by cofadmin
Thu, 19 May 2011 00:10:12
Forum: Merchant Advertising
Topic: Course of fire Library
Replies: 2
Views: 1113

Course of fire Library

All, I've been working the past several months on building a web-site, http://cofexchange.com , to act as a go-to place for match material for packaged stage/course designs. I have lots of USPSA and IDPA stages using pistol; but I'm short on content for both shotgun/rifle stages for both USPSA multi...

Go to advanced search