Search found 3 matches

by vaguy45
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:28:51
Forum: Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews
Topic: New Gunsmith/Gun Store in Hopewell
Replies: 6
Views: 3266

Re: New Gunsmith/Gun Store in Hopewell

Hello~ Just a quick post to let people know about my positive experience at this shop. I went in to have some work done, and they did a fantastic job, and a quick turn around time. I was very pleased with them, and the work they performed. Nice shop, and great to work with. I would have no hesitatio...
by vaguy45
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:01:44
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: New member. Saying hi.
Replies: 8
Views: 1354

Re: New member. Saying hi.

Thank you for all the kind welcomes. I appreciate it.
by vaguy45
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:56:24
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: New member. Saying hi.
Replies: 8
Views: 1354

New member. Saying hi.

Hello everyone. Just joined the site. I guess you could say I "cyber stumbled" across this site while looking for a gunsmith. Glad I found it. I live in Farmville Va. Take care. Be safe.

Go to advanced search