Search found 2 matches
- Wed, 02 Apr 2014 07:53:02
- Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
- Topic: Advice on the reverse of the normal issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3027
Re: Advice on the reverse of the normal issues
Thanks for the confirmation of my thoughts, and yes I do own a number of guns and am (now) aware of the OC legal status of VA, but another factor in my situation is that this is really close to an elementary school. Having an open field right next to me is great for my dogs, but its school property....
- Wed, 02 Apr 2014 01:22:14
- Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
- Topic: Advice on the reverse of the normal issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3027
Advice on the reverse of the normal issues
Being a recent transplant to VA I was (very temporarily) pleasantly surprised while walking my dogs seeing someone openly carrying a M1911. He too was walking a dog, walking in my direction and around ~20ft. away from me as we got closer I saw him reach down and unclip his holster very obviously as ...