Search found 4 matches

by MacChiroCtr
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:20:48
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford
Replies: 13
Views: 5019

Re: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford

So it appears, from what I'm seeing here, that there is no sign restricting CC at the Memorial. Thank you! BTW... speaking of D-Day -- the last living Medal of Honor recipient from D-Day died this week. God bless you, Staff Sgt. Ehlers, and thank you. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/21/...
by MacChiroCtr
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:22:02
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford
Replies: 13
Views: 5019

Re: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford

By the way... many thanks to those who replied. I REALLY appreciate it!
by MacChiroCtr
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:33:08
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford
Replies: 13
Views: 5019

Re: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford

That was my main concern. If I was driving my own vehicle, I could lock it in the car. But I'm coming in with a group, so if I get there, and it's posted, I've got no place to put it.
by MacChiroCtr
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:59:51
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford
Replies: 13
Views: 5019

Concealed Carry at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford

Hello, all... I am from North Carolina, with a North Carolina concealed carry permit. I am planning on attending an event at the D-Day Memorial in Bedford later this year for the 70th anniversary. I understand that my permit is recognized in Virginia, but I don't know if the memorial allows conceale...

Go to advanced search