Search found 2 matches

by michellegolden1994
Tue, 04 Feb 2014 20:24:28
Forum: Question and Answer
Topic: Age Requirement
Replies: 21
Views: 4218

Re: Age Requirement

I think you are referring to this VA statute: § 18.2-287.4. Carrying loaded firearms in public areas prohibited; penalty. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry a loaded (a) semi-automatic center-fire rifle or pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a co...
by michellegolden1994
Mon, 03 Feb 2014 00:41:03
Forum: Question and Answer
Topic: Age Requirement
Replies: 21
Views: 4218

Age Requirement

Hello, My name is Michelle and I live in central Virginia. I am looking to purchase my 1st hand gun a Smith and Wesson .38 revolver to be exact. I am slightly confused on all these variations of age laws permitting to purchase and carry a handgun. Just a few questions. Part 1. In a private gun sale...

Go to advanced search