UNITED STATES v. CASTLEMAN ( ) 695 F. 3d 582

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.

UNITED STATES v. CASTLEMAN ( ) 695 F. 3d 582

Postby mtbinva » Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:43:30

Haven't posted for a while, but saw this and saw the VSP site and it TICKED me off

OK, has anyone seen this UNITED STATES v. CASTLEMAN ( ) 695 F. 3d 582?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/12-1371

Then I saw the VSP test for purchase and owning a fire arm:

Have you ever been convicted for the misdemeanor crime of domestic violence? This includes all misdemeanors that involve the use, threat of, or attempted use of physical force (e.g., simple assault, assault and battery) if the offense is committed by one of the following parties: a current or former spouse, parent, or guardian of the victim, by a person with whom the victim shares a child in common, by a person who is cohabiting with or has cohabited with the victim as a spouse, parent or guardian, or by a person similarly situated to a spouse, parent or guardian of the victim.

It seems to me after reading the opinion the VSP have dictated gun laws the way they wanted not what SCOTUS ruled.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
mtbinva
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Ralph

Return to Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)