Missouri Working To Nullify All Federal Gun Control Laws

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.

Missouri Working To Nullify All Federal Gun Control Laws

Postby ShotgunBlast » Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:05:46

More state nullification at work! Private sale on a full auto anyone? :clap: :clap:

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., February 21, 2014– A Missouri bill which seeks to nullify virtually every federal gun control measure on the books, “whether past, present or future,” passed the Senate Thursday. SB613 would ban the state from enforcing virtually all federal gun control measures, and includes criminal charges for federal agents attempting to violate the right to keep and bear arms in Missouri.

http://benswann.com/breaking-missouri-l ... z2tzrIgsnc

ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

Re: Missouri Working To Nullify All Federal Gun Control Laws

Postby MarcSpaz » Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:21:57

I'd hate to say it... but if that happens, I might be moving! :machinegun:

EDIT: On second thought, why the heck should any of us have to move to enjoy the freedom our founding fathers and patriots of their day laid their life down to ensure we could enjoy? I say we push our state to pass the same laws. And if McAweful doesn't like it... he's welcome to move out of the Governor's Mansion and back into Bloomberg's back pocket!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Re: Missouri Working To Nullify All Federal Gun Control Laws

Postby ShotgunBlast » Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:18:13

MarcSpaz wrote:I'd hate to say it... but if that happens, I might be moving! :machinegun:

EDIT: On second thought, why the heck should any of us have to move to enjoy the freedom our founding fathers and patriots of their day laid their life down to ensure we could enjoy? I say we push our state to pass the same laws. And if McAweful doesn't like it... he's welcome to move out of the Governor's Mansion and back into Bloomberg's back pocket!

You would have an easier time walking to Missouri before Virginia passes legislation like that. Virginia is too far in the gravitational pull of DC to pass something like that.

On the plus side, if you did move to Missouri you'd step up in overall freedom compared to Virginia (MO ranked 7th, VA ranked 8th). I'm sure if this legislation passes and becomes law, MO should step up a few more notches.

ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

Return to Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)