VB Mayor's Office and MDA Discussing Gun Control Before and

VGOF Calendar Import Calendar Entry (.ics) for this topic Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.

VB Mayor's Office and MDA Discussing Gun Control Before and

Postby domin8ss » Thu, 18 Jul 2019 15:55:28

This is a topic I've been discussing over at Illinois Carry due to having lived in Chicagoland for a couple of years, and their forum being far more active than this one. Today they provided the following documents proving the Mayor and Mayor's Office was discussing involvement in a pro gun control event scheduled for 1 week after the mass shooting on May 31st.

This should bring serious concern regarding Virginia Beach hiring Chicago firm Hillard Heitze to conduct "a thorough independent investigation" into the mass shooting. The concern is that the FBI is required to be both thorough and independent in their investigation. Why pay to have another investigation? I believe the answer is simple. Virginia Beach wants a biased outcome from the investigation conducted by Hillard Heitze. That's why they hired 1 of the 2 firms from Chicagoland to conduct the investigation instead of one of the more local firms that submitted bids. If you'd like the completed list of who submitted bids to conduct the investigation just ask. I can provide the firm names and the city and state.ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

domin8ss
Marksman
Marksman

Re: VB Mayor's Office and MDA Discussing Gun Control Before and

Postby WRW » Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:52:53

A pretty good read on the special investigations after mass killing events. Of note, the husband that wanted his wife to carry on that day was one of the first to call for this investigation.

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/virg ... 49d2a.html

That she was disarmed by City policy is almost beyond reasonable comprehension.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Daisy Legacy .22

Next Firearm:
9mm maybe

Postby domin8ss » Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:58:19

You'll find this to be an interesting read too.

https://www.wavy.com/virginia-beach-mas ... ice-chief/

domin8ss
Marksman
Marksman

Postby domin8ss » Fri, 19 Jul 2019 12:00:27

One of my contacts says Bloomberg is deep into this. He doesn't want to drop names due to prying eyes, but I know he's a credible source. He's been very effective at getting results in Illinois.

domin8ss
Marksman
Marksman

Return to Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)