Massie Introduces H.R. 86 - Safe Students Act

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.

Massie Introduces H.R. 86 - Safe Students Act

Postby ShotgunBlast » Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:07:44

Thomas Massie (R-KY), one of my fav House members, introduced legislation for consideration to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990. Definitely something to talk about with your House rep.

I just introduced H.R. 86, the Safe Students Act, which would repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990.

Gun-free school zones are ineffective. They make people less safe by inviting criminals into target-rich, no-risk environments. Gun-free zones prevent law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves, and create vulnerable populations that are targeted by criminals.

http://massieforms.house.gov/news/email ... 7IBGLGHLPE

ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

Re: Massie Introduces H.R. 86 - Safe Students Act

Postby MarcSpaz » Wed, 07 Jan 2015 23:22:29

Good for him! It will die in committee, but God bless him for seeing the truth and trying to right a wrong.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Return to Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)