The 10/22 Companion Ebook

Non-firearms related items for sale here.
Forum rules
-------------------------------------------------------------
You must have 10 posts elsewhere in the forum before you can post here
Please include the following on all Marketplace posts:
- A Picture of the item(s) for sale or trade
- Clear and concise description of the item
- Any other conditions of sale

Ads will run for 6 months or until sold.

The 10/22 Companion Ebook

Postby FiremanBob » Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:03:33

I have just written “The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain, and Improve Your Ruger 10/22”. It is an EBook in PDF format, readable on all devices that have Adobe Reader. I'm about to put it on fleabay for $12.99 but want you all to see it first at a discounted price of $8.99. It is 58 full-size pages with lots of color photos showing how the all the parts work together and how to work on your rifle.

Price for board members: $8.99, via Paypal. My paypal address is 1022Companion@comcast.net Put your email address in the comments section of your payment and I'll send it to you ASAP. I will delete all email addresses immediately after delivery - our privacy policy is very simple - we keep it private and don't store your info.

From the Preface and Introduction:

This guide is intended for the new or casual 10/22 owner, whether you are new to guns in general or only to the 10/22. You may have owned your rifle for decades yet never had it apart. The guide covers the basic procedures, and some handy tips, for operating, maintaining and customizing your rifle. It does not cover such advanced topics as bedding the action, altering the bolt, or modifying the original trigger parts, which require a serious amount of gunsmithing knowledge and special tools. Doing some of these procedures improperly can make your rifle unsafe or even illegal. Perhaps a future companion book may cover these. For the vast majority of owners, proper maintenance and, if desired, tuning the rifle with easily installable aftermarket parts, will keep our 10/22s reliable, accurate, and fun to shoot.

The explanations, procedures, advice and tips in this book are derived directly from my hands-on experience teaching 10/22 owners how to work on their rifles and helping hundreds of shooters of all ages and experience levels at Appleseed and club events. This book presents the information almost exactly as I teach it in my 10/22 Maintenance Clinics, so you will find it easy to use and complete.

My goal is for you to thoroughly understand your 10/22 so that you can enjoy it more.
Attachments
The 1022 Companion 15 reduced.jpg
The 1022 Companion 15 reduced.jpg (59.63 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
The 1022 Companion 4 reduced.jpg
The 1022 Companion 4 reduced.jpg (68.74 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
The 1022 Companion 3 reduced.jpg
The 1022 Companion 3 reduced.jpg (74.47 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Re: The 10/22 Companion Ebook

Postby bryanrheem » Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:47:55

payment on it's way!

btw, are you going to be at the NRA HQ Range Appleseed event in October?

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
bryanrheem
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Bryan

My Arsenal:
just keeps growing....

Re: The 10/22 Companion Ebook

Postby FiremanBob » Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:57:45

Thanks!

I'm going to miss that one. By the time I heard about it there was already a full cadre of instructors. I will be at Cavalier this weekend and Charlottesville in November.
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Return to Miscellaneous For Sale