Youth Day

A place to trade stories, pictures and outings. If you're looking for a place to hunt, ask here. Please discuss camping here as well as anything else that you do during hunting season - preparations, scouting, etc.

Youth Day

Postby Viper21 » Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:13:01

Anyone taking a youth hunting tomorrow..? Im taking my youngest out (15yrs). First chance at some fresh venison....yum. Hoping he gets a shot a something worth shooting. He harvested his first deer last season, & trying to get him a little more motivated. His older brother is damn near Fred Bear...lol. This should get the blood pumping. We are anxiously awaiting next weekend for the opening of Archery season. Have multiple stands up, been practicing a lot, & we are ready.

Anyone else..?

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Viper21
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Andy

Re: Youth Day

Postby Doc7 » Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:02:52

Just so you know it is Youth and Apprentice Day not just youth day. My wife (30) got her Apprentice License to go squirrel hunting with me this season and you had better believe that I am taking her for apprentice day deer hunting next year!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Doc7
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
Mossberg 500, Marlin XT-22

Return to Hunting in Virginia