Meanwhile, in Culpeper...

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Meanwhile, in Culpeper...

Postby SHMIV » Sat, 07 Dec 2019 20:28:22

I do like Culpeper County. I know that I have mentioned their sheriff, in the past, and noted his fierce support for the Second Amendment, and the Constitution as a whole.

Since the moment of his election, and possibly during his original campaign, he's promised to deputize his entire county, in the event of Chicago Style gun bans. I've been hearing about this promise second-hand, for several years, though. I never could find documentation of it... until now:

https://nationalistreview.net/2019/12/0 ... firearms/#

If you live in this county, and have not yet met Sheriff Jenkins, I highly recommend taking the time to do so. He has an outreach program, a citizens police training course, that's open to Culpeper County residents. Part of the course involves live-fire training on his personal range. All law abiding citizens of Culpeper are invited, and encouraged, to spend time shooting with him, pretty much any weekend they want.

This is what a Sheriff is supposed to look like. Or, any LEO, as far as I'm concerned.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Re: Meanwhile, in Culpeper...

Postby mica » Sat, 07 Dec 2019 23:05:51

If only more Sheriffs were like him. When my county Sheriff was asked about the 2A sanctuary county, he gave a politicians answer.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
mica
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

First Name: Mica

Postby Swampman » Mon, 09 Dec 2019 13:58:51

The newly elected sheriff in Warren County has pledged to uphold our 2A rights in accordance with both federal and state constitutions. We have a Supervisors hearing Tuesday night for this discussion. Not sure if they will be voting or not. Updates to follow.
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Postby Jon » Mon, 09 Dec 2019 23:44:00

That is AWSOME.

An interesting approach to refusing the unfortunate upcoming bills.

Deputize everyone willing...I like it.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Jon
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Jonathan

Return to General Discussion