Another article about liberals learning about their gun laws

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Another article about liberals learning about their gun laws

Postby AlanM » Sat, 11 Apr 2020 07:39:55

Virus-Panicked Liberal Gun Buyers Are Getting Angry When They Discover Their Own Gun Control Laws

For a pro personal protection person there are several belly laughs buried in this article.

The emphasis is mine. ARM

More than a dozen of these buyers (men and women) actually thought that since they filled out and signed everything, they could just walk out and go home with the firearm. Several actually said they saw how easy it was to buy a gun on TV and why did they have to fill out all these forms.

The majority of these first timers lost their minds when we went through the Ammo Law requirements. Most used language not normally heard, even in a gun range. We pointed out that since no one working here voted for these laws, then maybe they might know someone who did. And, maybe they should go back and talk to those people and tell them to re-think their position on firearms – we were trying to be nice.

Most were VERY vocal about why it takes 10 days minimum (sometimes longer if the DOJ is backed up) to take their property home with them. They ask why do I need to wait 10 days if I need the protection today or tomorrow? We pointed out again that no one working here voted in support of that law.

They really went crazy when we told them that for each firearm they had to do the same amount of paperwork and they could only purchase ONE handgun every 30 days. Again, we didn’t [vote] for that law.

We had people cuss at us and stomp out when we explained that secondary identification had to be part of the paperwork, as they felt insulted that what they had wasn’t good enough. We have a number of Yelp reviews calling us names and other things about how bad we are because of this whole new buyer rush
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC works quite well.

Re: Another article about liberals learning about their gun laws

Postby Swampman » Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:10:08

I saw that piece and laughed my fool head off! They don't like being subjected to the crap they mindlessly voted for because Mini-Mike or Mom's Demand Vibrators said it was the right thing to do.

:welcome: to my world dipsh!ts!
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Postby SHMIV » Sat, 25 Apr 2020 08:15:36

It's a bit difficult to muster up much sympathy for those folks.

The gun shop workers, though... it must be right tough to remain professional and courteous, or keep a straight face, through the duration of these transactions.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby Ironbear » Sat, 25 Apr 2020 21:38:33

SHMIV wrote:The gun shop workers, though...

I'm pretty sure the gun shop workers deal with a pretty steady stream of 'igits, under more normal circumstances anyway.
My grandfather said, "Always use your head!".
I told him, "I want to pound nails!"
He said, "Best use a hammer instead."

Ironbear
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby WRW » Sun, 26 Apr 2020 16:22:49

Well, somebody that those folks trust and look up to told them that it's easier to buy a gun than a book or vegetable.

WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Daisy Legacy .22

Next Firearm:
9mm maybe

Postby SHMIV » Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:26:22

@Ironbear: I'm sure that you're right. Of course, suddenly dealing a steady stream of idiots who are having tantrums over policies for which they voted... while the first 3 or 4 times might be amusing, I would imagine that the urge to smack that particular brand of idiot (repeatedly, about the head, with a rusty hammer) would be fairly strong by the end of the day, and would increase in intensity, with each passing day.

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Return to General Discussion