Cell Phone Gun

Cell Phone Gun

Postby moss20 » Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:29:06

Most of us see airport security as a pain.. Some of us even feel violated. When you see the below pictures, you'll understand why they want our cell phones through the x-ray machine. If you get asked to test your cell phone at the airport, this is the reason. Cell phone guns have arrived.

AND they are real.

Beneath the digital phone face is a .22 caliber handgun capable of firing four rounds in rapid succession using the standard telephone keypad.. European law enforcement officials are stunned by the discovery of these deadly decoys. They say phone guns are changing the rules of engagement in Europe . Only when you have one in your hand do you realize that they are heavier than a regular cell phone.

Be patient if security asks to look at your cell phone or turn it on to show that it works. They have a good reason! Wake up to our NEW WORLD!! We shouldn't complain about airport security 'invading your privacy.

phone gun2.jpg
phone gun2.jpg (25.1 KiB) Viewed 7911 times

phone gun3.jpg
phone gun3.jpg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 7904 times

phone gun4.jpg
phone gun4.jpg (21.29 KiB) Viewed 7899 times
Improvise, Overcome, Adapt

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
T Jefferson

4-H Certified Shotgun, Rifle, Pistol, Archery & Muzzleloading Instructor
NRA/ATA Shotgun Coach

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
moss20
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Doug

My Arsenal:
One for every occasion ....... like shoes

Next Firearm:
Whatever I can find that interest me

Re: Cell Phone Gun

Postby Username » Mon, 08 Feb 2010 23:09:19

Reminds me of the knife gun...

five round .22 knife...

Username
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Dustin

My Arsenal:
Guns? I don't own any guns, I'm just addicted to forums. ;)

Postby gunderwood » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:57:55

moss20 wrote:Most of us see airport security as a pain.. Some of us even feel violated. When you see the below pictures, you'll understand why they want our cell phones through the x-ray machine. If you get asked to test your cell phone at the airport, this is the reason. Cell phone guns have arrived.

AND they are real.

Beneath the digital phone face is a .22 caliber handgun capable of firing four rounds in rapid succession using the standard telephone keypad.. European law enforcement officials are stunned by the discovery of these deadly decoys. They say phone guns are changing the rules of engagement in Europe . Only when you have one in your hand do you realize that they are heavier than a regular cell phone.

Be patient if security asks to look at your cell phone or turn it on to show that it works. They have a good reason! Wake up to our NEW WORLD!! We shouldn't complain about airport security 'invading your privacy.

Old hat. Been done before years ago, just more sensationalism. Stuffing .22lr into everything from canes to smokes, nothing new. In fact, that one looks like a rather poor attempt at best.

I hope you are kidding about letting the government invade our privacy. There is only one sure fire way to stop an attacker and that is with properly applied force right then. That is why we have air marshals. That is why we have CHPs (or at least the states reason for issuing them).

You can not provide 100% security in any endeavour, it is a myth. It doesn't matter if it is IT or physical. No matter what you do, someone will find a way around it. You build better armor, I build a better bullet. Nothing is foolproof. It is a myth that you can give up enough liberty for the government to protect you all the time. The government is to protect its citizens, but within certain bounds. However, there will be failures and no amount of liberty suppression can fix that. Want proof?

The USSR couldn't stop the various black markets for food, guns, and just about everything else.
The USSR couldn't stop hijackings either. They did put a lot of them down after the fact, but we all know how much force they were willing to use and often bystanders were killed too.
http://wapedia.mobi/en/List_of_aircraft_hijackings

If the USSR couldn't protect their own people, let alone (and definitely more important by their standards) their interests, it simply isn't possible to achieve. Given enough time and resources security failures are bound to happen.
sudo modprobe commonsense
FATAL: Module commonsense not found.

gunderwood
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

Postby Diomed » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:03:22

Regular old chain email tripe.

Diomed
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Nah

Postby zephyp » Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:24:52

@gunderwood - the government "invading our privacy" wouldnt be quite so bad if common sense were applied. Having to give up your nail clippers or strip searching grandma before boarding an airplane dont fit that model.

I'm not a big fan of surrending personal liberties in the name of safety especially considering some of the major screw ups we see in common application.
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: DK

My Arsenal:
My Favs:
Whatever gets the job done.

Next Firearm:
M-1 Garand

Postby gunderwood » Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:21:06

zephyp wrote:@gunderwood - the government "invading our privacy" wouldnt be quite so bad if common sense were applied. Having to give up your nail clippers or strip searching grandma before boarding an airplane dont fit that model.

I'm not a big fan of surrending personal liberties in the name of safety especially considering some of the major screw ups we see in common application.

The problem is that once you give government that power there is no way to restrict it anymore. Once government has a power they only see ways to expand that power. It doesn't help that we the people are to intellectually lazy to contemplate how nail clippers are a harm to commercial air traffic and buy it hook, line and sinker.

Washington compared government to fire: It is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. A very astute and complex analogy.

gunderwood
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

Postby zephyp » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:51:12

gunderwood wrote:The problem is that once you give government that power there is no way to restrict it anymore. Once government has a power they only see ways to expand that power. It doesn't help that we the people are to intellectually lazy to contemplate how nail clippers are a harm to commercial air traffic and buy it hook, line and sinker.

Washington compared government to fire: It is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. A very astute and complex analogy.

Gee, that sounds like the very problem we are faced with...so maybe we should just throw water on them...since pelosi is a witch she would melt... :clap:

Seriously, you are correct. We've sat on our collective asses for a long time - meanwhile the government becomes more and more powerful...IMO critical mass was achieved long ago...I think all we can do now is head to the polls like sheep and cast our vote...does no good anymore to express your views unless you just want to hone your writing skills or hear yourself talk to someone who could care less...
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: DK

My Arsenal:
My Favs:
Whatever gets the job done.

Next Firearm:
M-1 Garand

Postby gunderwood » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 00:39:57

zephyp wrote:
gunderwood wrote:The problem is that once you give government that power there is no way to restrict it anymore. Once government has a power they only see ways to expand that power. It doesn't help that we the people are to intellectually lazy to contemplate how nail clippers are a harm to commercial air traffic and buy it hook, line and sinker.

Gee, that sounds like the very problem we are faced with...so maybe we should just throw water on them...since pelosi is a witch she would melt... :clap:

Seriously, you are correct. We've sat on our collective asses for a long time - meanwhile the government becomes more and more powerful...IMO critical mass was achieved long ago...I think all we can do now is head to the polls like sheep and cast our vote...does no good anymore to express your views unless you just want to hone your writing skills or hear yourself talk to someone who could care less...

I'm trying to get it recorded for posterity before Obama disconnects the Internet tubes. Perhaps I should start using more lol and wtf if I want the next generation to read it?

gunderwood
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

Return to Firearms