Hornady stops production of less common ammo

Hornady stops production of less common ammo

Postby kelu » Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:25:18

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/o ... n_07282013
2 years back-order... that's not good.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Re: Hornady stops production of less common ammo

Postby dorminWS » Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:47:59

Yup. And, with all this noise about the possibility that ammo purchases may become regulated, gun control may be tightened, and above all that lead slugs may be regulated out of existence by the EPA as hazardous substances, what ammo manufacturer will be willing to invest big bucks in increasing its capacity so it can produce more ammo? All that practice the Obamunists got at stalling business activity by threatening crippling legislative and regulatory action has paid off for the gun grabbers. They figured out how to choke off a rational market-driven response to increased demand by the ammunition industry using the same methods.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Re: Hornady stops production of less common ammo

Postby SpanishInquisition » Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:23:16

Firearms sales are slowing. Perhaps ammo will follow once folks get to their build-to levels on their stockpiles... unless the giverment [sic] orders even more.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
SpanishInquisition
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: NobodyExpectsThe

My Arsenal:
Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms!

However...for now, let's jut say I'm exercising my second amendment rights, m'kay?

Return to Ammunition and Reloading