Noveske Diplomat Pistol

Post pictures or videos as well as specifications or whatever else you want to say about the guns that you know and love.

Noveske Diplomat Pistol

Postby MarcSpaz » Mon, 26 Nov 2018 23:01:47

So, I did something I don't normally do, and bought a used gun. I've gotten screwed every time... never failed, but I feel like this time may be different.

I picked up a Gen 3 Noveske Diplomat pistol in 5.56 NATO. It's got a 7.5" barrel from the factory. A blade was added, as well as a Holosun solar powered red dot (which seems pretty neat). The grip was upgraded to a soft MOE grip. The previous owner also installed a CMC "drop-in" single stage trigger.

All I did was yank the CMC trigger group out and install one of my Geissele Super Dynamic 3 Gun triggers, which is a single stage trigger and tuned down to 3 lbs.

I guess I'll hit the range later this week to see how it shoots. With any luck, the 20+ year long curse will be broken with this new toy. If it does shoot well, I'll ditch the blade and get a nice rubber adjustable arm brace.

Sorry about the poor pictures. Snapped a few off real quick while it was leaning against the closet. Once the sun comes out, I'll post a better image.

Compared to my M4

Image from Noveske

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Re: Noveske Diplomat Pistol

Postby jdonovan » Tue, 27 Nov 2018 05:51:12

i remember the stories of your luck, i'm wishing for good luck on this one.

jdonovan
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Re: Noveske Diplomat Pistol

Postby MarcSpaz » Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:18:56

Thanks JD!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

ads

Return to Show Off Your Hardware