Colt Python

Looking for a specific firearm or firearm accessory? Post your WTB request here.

Colt Python

Postby ouchy » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 01:28:37

Looking for Colt Python, prefer 6 inch blued :clapping:

ouchy
Sighting In
Sighting In

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
Para 45 longslide-Glock 20c- Ruger III Hunter- Mosin Nagant-Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull-S&W 4 inch 500-Caspian 1911 in 460 Rowland

Next Firearm:
Caspian 1911 38 Super

Re: Colt Python

Postby KaosDad » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:38:15

Lordy,aren't we all?
Proud Navy Dad

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
KaosDad
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Rich

My Arsenal:
Tee Hee.

Next Firearm:
Whatever pisses off Moms Demand and Bloomburg

Postby OakRidgeStars » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:41:21

Win the lottery, did you?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: ORS

Postby aznav » Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:44:52

Operators are standing by! If you call in the next ten minutes...

And, if you sell it for a thousand bucks for 4" Royal Blue, you'll get a year's subscription to Reader's Digest.
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
aznav
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Tom

Next Firearm:
Have all I need - hard to believe!

Postby aznav » Sat, 10 Feb 2018 13:28:12

For a decade I have seen "deals of a lifetime" on various forums and I'm always a day late and a dollar short. My ship cam in four years ago and sorry for the LONG delay in bragging... :roll:

On a forum in another state where I used to live, occasionally there is a good deal on a firearm. I still occasionally look to see if there's something of interest. So, what do I see on an off chance, first line was the EXACT Python I wanted. It was HALF of what the going rate was at that time (even before things went uber nuts). I noticed the post was two hours old. Even in that small forum, something like that is scooped up in an hour. I felt sure it was already sold. It wasn't! Next, would the guy be willing to ship out of state, often a deal killer. He was! Sent my money, held my breath and a little over a week later this shows up at my FFL. He had mentioned "throwing in some leather". I didn't pay attention. Turns out it's about two hundred bucks worth of El Paso leather! AND he paid the shipping. After it was in my greedy possession I asked him why he was selling it. He needed some furniture! The guy was 29 and I'm not sure he knew what he was giving away. Oh, and this is no safe queen. I'll shoot this thing until the hammer falls off and buy a new hammer.
Attachments
Colt Python.jpg
Colt Python.jpg (102.18 KiB) Viewed 245 times

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
aznav
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Tom

Next Firearm:
Have all I need - hard to believe!

ads

Return to Want to Buy