Lyman Load Data Book RevolverLoad Data Book Revolver
Lyman
    Lyman Load Data Book 20, 22 CalLoad Data Book 20, 22 Cal
Lyman
    Lyman Load Data Book 24, 25, 6.5mmLoad Data Book 24, 25, 6.5mm
Lyman

VA Laws...Can I really own a handgun under the age of 21?

The Code of Virginia is not preemptible by local statute

Re: VA Laws...Can I really own a handgun under the age of 21?

Postby 007Fitz » Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:00:50

t33j wrote:I owned as many as 5 handguns when I was under 21 and open carried everywhere I went that was not a prohibited place (very few in Va). The private sales (buys) I engaged in went very smoothly; don't present yourself as a thug.

Glock is a reasonable choice for around $400. Khar and KelTec are others. I hate Glocks, but I have no problem suggesting them...

People who are new to carrying seem to get stuck on the safety/no safety issue. This stuff has been thought about before! Double action triggers, firing pin blocks, and the like exist for a reason. I only use the safeties on my 1911s and when carrying my USP in condition one.

Ha, I am far from a thug, I can assure you that. And I know that it is safe to carry with out a manual safety, its just the thought of it because I am new, like I said I won't choose a firearm over another because of that reason. I would rather get the better of the two whatever it may be and then just get used to the idea, which I am sure wouldn't be too difficult. Thanks for the input!

007Fitz
On Target
On Target

First Name: Z

Previous

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to Virginia Laws and Regulations