VCDL to team with NRA-ILA at Fburg Fair - Volunteers Needed

VGOF Calendar Import Calendar Entry (.ics) for this topic The VCDL does a great job defending our rights under the Second Amendment here in Virginia. VA-Alerts are frequently sent out to subscribers and contain a wealth of information about upcoming action items and news stories.

This forum is an archive of VCDL's VA Alerts

Moderator: Taggure

Forum rules
Only VCDL VA Alerts and associated calendar entries are to be posted here. You may reply to the threads here, but please do not start a new one without moderator approval.

VCDL to team with NRA-ILA at Fburg Fair - Volunteers Needed

Postby allingeneral » Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:36:57

From VCDL VA-ALERT dtd 7/28/2017:

With upcoming elections this year being so critical for gun rights in Virginia, VCDL and the VCDL-PAC are going to be joining forces directly with the NRA-ILA for the first time. Working together, we believe that we can get the best candidates elected to protect and restore our Second Amendment rights!

The NRA-ILA is inviting all members of VCDL to come and join them at their table on Saturday, Aug. 5 from 10am to 10pm at:

The Fredericksburg Agricultural Fair
2400 Airport Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA

Volunteers are needed to help hand out literature (A Citizen's Guide to Federal Firearms, Firearms Fact Cards, VCDL membership brochures and carry cards) , GSL stickers, and NRA-ILA promotional items.

The purpose of the table is to inform voters of the importance of voting in the upcoming election as it relates to our Second Amendment rights. We will be asking folks to sign up for both the NRA-ILA email list, as well as VA-ALERT.

The NRA-ILA is paying for the space and they will be providing a tent, table and chairs. Additionally they will provide lunch or dinner (depending on the shift you volunteer for) as well as t-shirts for all volunteers!

The following volunteer opportunities are available:

Saturday, August 5: 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm, 6pm-10pm

While we prefer volunteers work a four-hour shift, we will meet individual needs.

Please contact the NRA-ILA representative, Britton Ross, directly to reserve your time spot. RSVP is required as she needs to get your t-shirt sizes.

You can reach Britton at:

Email: britton@nrailafrontlines.com
Cell (text or call): 919-902-1787

This event is open to all.

The Governor's race is currently tied and now is the time to take action. We need to get the word out to all Virginia voters about the importance of this election!
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Re: VCDL to team with NRA-ILA at Fburg Fair - Volunteers Needed

Postby wittmeba » Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:56:27

Thanks for the heads up. I personally never received an Alert from VCDL. I will add this to calendar just as a reminder.
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Return to Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) VA Alerts