A "Jerk" Open Carrying @ Pep Boys.

Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton Roads, Williamsburg and the Eastern Shore

Re: A "Jerk" Open Carrying @ Pep Boys.

Postby ratherfish » Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:23:27

I open carry on occasion but I guess I look like a retired LEO. No one ever says a negative word. I do occasionally get a "nice piece there, is that a ______?"

Nice piece, nice leather, carried properly and appropriately goes a long way I guess.
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

Postby heyrakes » Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:23:42

WOW you "people sound like a bunch of Hoplophobies. "looked like Wyatt Earp ", what a ludicrous statement. what happened to the good ole days when "honest men wore their guns for the world to see", and the bad guys hide theirs.
i carry open 24/ 7. i do it for self protection, for ease of carry, and if someone asks or talks to me about it, i am more than happy to oblige them.

we only have the OPs word that the OCer was belligerent. he could have just been using a clear voice

if you are ashamed of your carry, than hide it, but do carry in this world we live in.
BTW,i did find it funny that some of you say you don't see anyone in certain areas OCing, in the fact that i and a few friends of mine carry there all the time. oh, and don't forget that all uniformed LEOs carry open

heyrakes
On Target
On Target

Postby doubletap62 » Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:47:39

I really hate people like that! But, with a little education they will usually come around and become great ambassadors to exercise our rights!

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
doubletap62
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
M-4
Glock 17

Postby concretefuzzynuts » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:13:45

FirstShotVa wrote:Jerks like that make more and more retailers put up signs saying no guns! And its just MHO but I do not shop anywhere with those signs! Open carry is legal in Virginia, but if you are not responsible it hurts the rest of us. Myself I never open carry outside of my yard or gun store, it invites the wrong kind of attention for me. MHO

http://paopencarry.org/no-guns-no-money-cards
What, me worry?

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
concretefuzzynuts
Sighting In
Sighting In

First Name: Dan

Previous

ads

Return to Tidewater Area