Preparing to be a pepper

Discuss survival and preparedness strategies. What will you do when the zombies come to get us?

Preparing to be a pepper

Postby mmckee1952 » Mon, 27 Apr 2015 00:49:31

Advice is good but it’s like opinions and ass holes everybody’s got one and they all stink, well most of the time they do. Take it slow and do some reading about being a pepper, it’s easy to go off halfcocked and try and buy all the so called wiz bang stuff out there, research and knowledge is your best option right now.

Depending on your location, look around your place and put yourself in the rioters place and what you’ll need to do to protect yourself and your family. Some say bugging out to remove yourself from the danger and some say stay put and defend your property; it’s a very personal choice.

If you decide to stay put, then you’re going to need a weapon, don’t think you need to buy a brand new gun, look around the gun stores and pawn shops for a used gun. It will cost you half the cost of a brand new gun, if you’re not familiar with guns find someone who is, that way you won’t buy a piece of poop gun.

Just remember, there are a boat load of Web sites out there that talk about this subject, check them out and remember, knowledge is power. Good luck.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: Preparing to be a pepper

Postby OakRidgeStars » Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:03:21

Good advice, and the best place to start is right here in our own SHTF section of the forum survival/

BTW, I'll be moving this topic to the SHTF forum. So let's start a discussion!

(Given the subject title, I couldn't resist) :roll:

OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: ORS

ads

Return to Survival and Emergency Preparedness (SHTF)