Glenn Beck at 5 pm

Discuss survival and preparedness strategies. What will you do when the zombies come to get us?

Glenn Beck at 5 pm

Postby GS78 » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:56:34

I think he is having some kind of special on tonights broadcast about some of our president's mentors, you know, Che...Mao...Hugo maybe even....

I guess we should have a rule now whenever someone posts and uses Beck, we'll have to sign off with the tin foil thing......... :whistle:

:tinfoil:
'those who hammer their guns into plows , will plow for those who don't'

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."...George Orwell

GS78
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Re: Glenn Beck at 5 pm

Postby OakRidgeStars » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:37:10

I watched it but I would like to see it again to fully absorb a little more detail. I think they tried to pack a lot into a one hour show.

OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: ORS

Re: Glenn Beck at 5 pm

Postby GS78 » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 22:10:19

he is suppose to be doing the rest all week next week. He is after the progressives....because hillary and obama have both admitted to being comfortable with that movement.

I have to say, I knew most of this, especially about Che , in fact on election night 08, I saw young college age kids running by the whithouse wearing Che t-shirts and said to the wife " This is the kind of scum who voted this Obama in" and I still feel the same way.
'those who hammer their guns into plows , will plow for those who don't'

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."...George Orwell

GS78
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

ads

Return to Survival and Emergency Preparedness (SHTF)