Obamas not invited to royal Prince William's wedding

Re: Obamas not invited to royal Prince William's wedding

Postby VBshooter » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:57:36

Yeah man and what the hell wookies are at least famous for something! and now something else...
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby zephyp » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:26:19

VBshooter wrote:Yeah man and what the hell wookies are at least famous for something! and now something else...

:hysterical: *oops* :hysterical:
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: DK

My Arsenal:
My Favs:
Whatever gets the job done.

Next Firearm:
M-1 Garand

Postby 0007dad » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:49:31

Had I known the Boma’s weren’t going I wouldn’t have thrown my invite in the trash.

0007dad
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby GS78 » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:55:39

...its probably is as simple as , the prince has all the DVD's he will ever watch, and he doesn't really enjoy the self-aggrandizing editions of the Obama speeches his grandmother recieved from our newly ordained meathead in 09...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... =&aql=&oq=
'those who hammer their guns into plows , will plow for those who don't'

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."...George Orwell

GS78
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby gatlingun6 » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 02:26:21

dorminWS wrote:I never dreamed I'd read this thread, much less post to it. Go figure.

I personally feel like when Michelle Obama made that statement about being proud of America "for the first time in her life", she bought and paid for whatever gets thrown her way as a public figure and full participant in public discourse. There have been plenty of other times when her comments have been distinctly partisan and political. So I think she is therefore not entitled to cower behind the screen of the poor put-upon wife of a dimwit (although she is certainly entitled to that status). If you throw, you gotta catch half the time.

And by the way, if you want to hear some truly vicious commentary on the First Wookie, sneak up on about any two women discussing her fashion sense and general command of the social graces. It will make my own observation that diet advice might not ought to come from somebody who's two axe handles broad across the arse seem positively respectful.

I would be happy to read anything you can provide from any recognized source, other than a blog that speaks as ill of the First Lady as those I have read here. So yes brave men continue your verbal assault. It does you proud.

I'm sure the Royals appreciate your support. The serfs continue to worship their former Masters, and here I thought we had rid ourselves of Tories long ago, I guess not.

Considering her fashion sense, is that why designers and retail outfits consistently sell out those fashions worn by Mrs. Obama? I'm sure that J Crew, Mrs. Obama's favorite retailer are sitting around saying woe is us to all the money they have made off fashions worn by Mrs. Obama. OOps, but that doesn't fit the narrative that some of you laughably try to construct.

As President Bush said the other day, this sort of thing didn't cause him one second of concern. I'm sure that the President and First Lady are the same in that regard. So let the pettiness continue.

Gat6

gatlingun6
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Jim

My Arsenal:
Karl Gustav 7mm Magnum

Next Firearm:
AR 15 Variant and a Glock

Postby zephyp » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:05:59

@Gat6 - wookie broad er uh Mrs. Obummer has pushed her commie food police agenda in congress...that makes her fair game along with all the other twit politicians...she needs to stick to helping kids plant cabbage in the WH garden...

zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:
My Favs:

Next Firearm:
M-1 Garand

Postby VBshooter » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:46:18

gatlingun6 wrote;I'm sure that the President and First Lady are the same in that regard. So let the pettiness continue.

They have you to get your panties in a wad over the pettiness. As far as Chewies fashion sense,Who gives a rats ass? She can shove that big butt into anything and it would still be something on a big butt, Although Mr Chewie might be a candidate for her rejects as he likes girls bikes and promotes comfortable shoes for picket line duty,,,God forbid he put on a pair of actual work boots...
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby dorminWS » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:19:05

gatlingun6 wrote:
dorminWS wrote:I never dreamed I'd read this thread, much less post to it. Go figure.

I personally feel like when Michelle Obama made that statement about being proud of America "for the first time in her life", she bought and paid for whatever gets thrown her way as a public figure and full participant in public discourse. There have been plenty of other times when her comments have been distinctly partisan and political. So I think she is therefore not entitled to cower behind the screen of the poor put-upon wife of a dimwit (although she is certainly entitled to that status). If you throw, you gotta catch half the time.

And by the way, if you want to hear some truly vicious commentary on the First Wookie, sneak up on about any two women discussing her fashion sense and general command of the social graces. It will make my own observation that diet advice might not ought to come from somebody who's two axe handles broad across the arse seem positively respectful.

I would be happy to read anything you can provide from any recognized source, other than a blog that speaks as ill of the First Lady as those I have read here. So yes brave men continue your verbal assault. It does you proud.

I'm sure the Royals appreciate your support. The serfs continue to worship their former Masters, and here I thought we had rid ourselves of Tories long ago, I guess not.

Considering her fashion sense, is that why designers and retail outfits consistently sell out those fashions worn by Mrs. Obama? I'm sure that J Crew, Mrs. Obama's favorite retailer are sitting around saying woe is us to all the money they have made off fashions worn by Mrs. Obama. OOps, but that doesn't fit the narrative that some of you laughably try to construct.

As President Bush said the other day, this sort of thing didn't cause him one second of concern. I'm sure that the President and First Lady are the same in that regard. So let the pettiness continue.

Gat6

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Typical liberal behavior, I'd say............... to villify those you disagree with. Same tactic we see so much from the Obama White House. You think the First Wookie is entitled to some sort of respect and reverence due to the office of her hubby. If I don't conform to your expectations, then I'm a TORY! I reckon you think that will conjure up a shameful image in my mind of an unpatriotic cad who kissed the feet of the King back in the 18th century, and to tell the truth it does, a little bit. But it has nothing to do with this discussion. It is an unjustified accusation with no basis in fact or reasonable inference. The reference to the Royals had nothing to do with any loyalty to them. That was a total non sequitur, and anybody who can string 2 4-letter words together ought to be able to figure that out.
Also typical is the embrace of the avant-garde standard of what is stylish/fashionable imposed by the self-designated culturally elite on the two liberal-infested coasts. My reference was not to those dictates but to the consensus of opinion of plain folks in the vast “flyover country” that most of us rustics inhabit.
I guess next you’ll play the race card and accuse me of making these comments just because she’s BLACK, right? In my crowd, we’d say you’ve been drinking the Kool-Aid, Bub.
Momma always said I should turn the other cheek, so here goes: Since you don’t (bless your liberal heart) seem to understand where I’m coming from, I’ll try to give you a little pointer:
I’m not afraid to have my own opinion, and don’t condition that upon current trends among the liberal elite, the evangelical right, the democrats, the republicans, the TEA party, and particularly not the politically correct. I consider myself part of the vast and mostly-silent majority. I expect politicians I support to conform (more or less and subject to the lesser-of-two-evils rule) to my mores, standards and expectations; not dictate theirs to me. You can hurl epithets and talk down to me all you like. I don’t care; and it sure won’t buy the first Wookie any respect or deference from me. I’d suggest we agree to disagree and talk about something else. This is supposed to be an amicable forum. Up till now, that’s been real easy for me to do.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby zephyp » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:15:07

@G2 - very well stated... :clap:

zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:
My Favs:

Next Firearm:
M-1 Garand

Postby GS78 » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:05:21

poor michelle. The airbrushed a$$queen of 1600 PA avenue. This same SDS deliquent who made it big by attaching her HUGE rear-end to a rising radical star nammed Barack HUssien Obama(soreto), this same loving and intelligent woman who admitted that until the election , never had much respect for the United States of America. She is as common as common gets. Although B.Hussein gets a lot of blame for "sitting" in the pews while the RACIST Jerimiah Wright spewed his anti American, Anti-white hatred, it was Barry's love for michelle that kept him in the pews, it was HER preacher first.

....Michelle Obama is a piece of trash,along the same lines of Al sharptongue and jesse jackass.
'those who hammer their guns into plows , will plow for those who don't'

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."...George Orwell

GS78
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby zephyp » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:47:01

@GS78 - someone pee in your cornflakes or you merely venting? :hysterical:

zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:
My Favs:

Next Firearm:
M-1 Garand

Postby Palladin » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:57:30

Do tell us how you really feel, GS78!

And allllllllllllllllll the little forum people said....

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: AMEN! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Now is the time for all good men to get off their rusty dustys...

Palladin
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Glen

My Arsenal:
Wrist Rocket and a pocket full of 00buck...

Postby Vahunter » Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:37:23

GS78 wrote:poor michelle. The airbrushed a$$queen of 1600 PA avenue. This same SDS deliquent who made it big by attaching her HUGE rear-end to a rising radical star nammed Barack HUssien Obama(soreto), this same loving and intelligent woman who admitted that until the election , never had much respect for the United States of America. She is as common as common gets. Although B.Hussein gets a lot of blame for "sitting" in the pews while the RACIST Jerimiah Wright spewed his anti American, Anti-white hatred, it was Barry's love for michelle that kept him in the pews, it was HER preacher first.

....Michelle Obama is a piece of trash,along the same lines of Al sharptongue and jesse jackass.

Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vahunter
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Henry

My Arsenal:
All my guns were lost in a tragic duck hunting accident when the boat over turned.

Postby SgtBill » Sun, 13 Mar 2011 07:45:16

Vahunter wrote:
GS78 wrote:poor michelle. The airbrushed a$$queen of 1600 PA avenue. This same SDS deliquent who made it big by attaching her HUGE rear-end to a rising radical star nammed Barack HUssien Obama(soreto), this same loving and intelligent woman who admitted that until the election , never had much respect for the United States of America. She is as common as common gets. Although B.Hussein gets a lot of blame for "sitting" in the pews while the RACIST Jerimiah Wright spewed his anti American, Anti-white hatred, it was Barry's love for michelle that kept him in the pews, it was HER preacher first.

Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ditto on that

Bill :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force  
SgtBill
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Too many to list.

Postby Tweaker » Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:19:52

No he di'ent!

Officially outed waissists: Taggure, Allingeneral, Tweaker, VBShooter, Snaz, Jim, OakRidgeStars, Wylde, clayinva, Komrade Kreutz, scrubber3, Mindflaya'. All the kewl kids are waississ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTsW75KJXO4&feature=related

Tweaker
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Mike

My Arsenal:
Guns are icky, I'm here for the jerky recipies!

Next Firearm:
Ooooh, no. They scare my widdo heart!

Previous

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)