Calendar updates

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Calendar updates

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:25:50

I have updated the Calendar to show the Richmond Shows which were cancelled due to restrictions at the Richmond International Raceway. There were a couple other changes/fixes I made.

The coupon link on the gunshow site is broken (too many h at the beginning - they have been notified). You can likely use any discount coupon for the $1.00 off and it should be honored.

Please let me know if you find any other errors or corrections.

I just got a new PC and was forced to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10 due to a 2nd power supply failure. I have realized I do not think like nor have the logic capacity of Billy Gates. We live in different worlds.

Thanks and stay safe.
It is still a scary thought as to how close we came
to having Hillary Clinton as president of the USA.

A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Return to General Discussion