Concerning all of the media blow up of Gen. Flynn

Concerning all of the media blow up of Gen. Flynn

Postby mmckee1952 » Thu, 16 Feb 2017 00:06:57

Concerning all of the media blow up of Gen. Flynn and the Trump Whitehouse over the conversation between Flynn and the Russian ambassador, it’s been stated by the FBI that Flynn was within his position’s bounds to be in contact with the Russian ambassador.
What really needs to be done is the illegally leaked transmitted scripts that were secret to the media are investigated to ascertain who the people who disclosed these conversations were. These leaks are a direct violation of the Espionage Act and 18 USC 798 and a grand jury needs to be conducted to find who willfully leaked these items and be held accountable for the criminal actions.
Granted there are questions as to whether Flynn should have been more forthcoming to the VP is regards to his conversation with the Russian ambassador and if he did lie to the VP, then that is grounds to be asked for his resignation.
18 USC 798 Disclosure of classified information
(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information-
(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or
(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or
(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: Concerning all of the media blow up of Gen. Flynn

Postby wittmeba » Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:36:25

In the opening sentence of your post it only reinforces the fact that the media and anti's do not care about the truth or legality of knowledge. They want to stir the mud and that is what they have accomplished.
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Re: Concerning all of the media blow up of Gen. Flynn

Postby FiremanBob » Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:34:56

You know the conversations were benign because if they weren't, the quotes would have been leaked as well since the Left prefers to add insult to injury.

Knuckling under to innuendo is weakness. But Trump in today's press conference made clear that his reason for removing Flynn was the poor quality of Flynn's statements to Pence. There is no excuse for "not recalling" the exact details of what was discussed and what each party said in such important conversations. If Flynn had been so in command of his AO, he would have deserved Trump's support.

OTOH, the recently revealed moves by Zero to cut a deal with Iran before he was inaugurated were real criminal acts.
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)