False accusations against President Trump

False accusations against President Trump

Postby mmckee1952 » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 00:25:51

Everybody’s pulling their hair out over the ICE officers rounding up various illegal aliens here in the country that have been convicted in the courts and have been deemed by those courts for deportation for major felony convictions like, murder, rape, fraud, assault, drug trafficking, etc. What is the difference between what Obama & Bush Jr. did? Obama deported 3,094,208 and Bush deported 2,012,539.
So why all the flaming hair all over the place against President Trump in the media and the democrats when Trump is doing exactly what he promised to do and by doing it, he’s making not only the country safer, but the people who live in the cities where these criminals are doing these crimes.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: False accusations against President Trump

Postby SHMIV » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 00:35:34

There have been false accusations against Trump, daily, since the day he announced his candidacy. I expect that it will continue until the day he leaves office, and it may continue past that.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby wittmeba » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:56:42

It is the same crybabies that held the sit-in in the white house. They don't get their way and start whining. We will just have to send another batch of pacifiers.

And I find exceptionally funny "they" are the same ones who want to remove the rights granted by the Constitution -- freedom of speech in particular.
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Postby kelu » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:30:57

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
It's time to apply their own weapon on them at maximum intensity, 24/7.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby MarcSpaz » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:11:54

Rules for Radicals.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby kelu » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:42:44

Yep, I found out that rules for radicals also work great against radicals.
I know it's not our style, but we are in a nasty war.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby MarcSpaz » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 19:04:23

LoL

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby kelu » Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:29:23

A nice piece of text caught my attention today:
So we have some actors intent upon creating change that would subjugate all of us because they think Marx was correct after all. Their desire is to live vicariously off of other people’s money and they do not accept that anyone should have things they do not. We have students protesting because they think everything should just be free. Hence, this is a battle shaping up for the future; the final conflict over Marxism, which began with the fall of Communism in 1989.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... s-sinking/

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby kelu » Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:00:31

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

ads

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)