Meanwhile, in Europe

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Re: Meanwhile, in Europe

Postby Mindflayer » Wed, 08 Feb 2017 15:40:24

Don't fall into the trap that the Left are all weak, unarmed, screaming-without-substance folks. Look at how many of the mass shootings in the last 8 years were executed by left-wingers.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby Swampman » Wed, 08 Feb 2017 22:09:00

The poor bastard who had his lights knocked out in the airport in Oregon was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Situational awareness could have helped him. Walking through the heart of that mob of morons wasn't the smartest thing to do. Large noisy crowds are to be avoided at all cost, IMHO.

These people are domestic terrorists along the lines of Tim McVeigh.
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Postby Reverenddel » Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:37:28

Agreed, and for the love of pete. LEARN TO HELP EACH OTHER!

If you see a mob beating up on someone, HELP THEM! no matter who it is.. because life ain't fair, but it ain't gotta be a LYNCH MOB EITHER!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Postby MarcSpaz » Sun, 12 Feb 2017 00:42:44

Mindflayer wrote:Don't fall into the trap that the Left are all weak, unarmed, screaming-without-substance folks. Look at how many of the mass shootings in the last 8 years were executed by left-wingers.

This is no joke... I was in a California Lib gun owner forum and those people are all geared up and ready for battle. Check out this one dude's pic.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby SHMIV » Sun, 12 Feb 2017 02:31:15

I found a Calexico Militia Training Video:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby FiremanBob » Sun, 12 Feb 2017 08:41:27

Actually, the threat posed by the fascists of the Left is quite real, imminent, and growing. This interview with one of the leaders of the anti-Milo riot in Berkeley demonstrates their mindset, including their rigid ideology and willingness, even eagerness to use violence:

http://www.youtube.com/YPrRLyFTzSU

Remember that in any conflict, the rules are set by the aggressor. Also remember the Alinsky rule that they will hold us to our own standards (peaceful, civil debate, respect for the law) while they will violate any and all standards since to them the ends justify...
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Postby MarcSpaz » Sun, 12 Feb 2017 09:44:21

Eh, the truth is, they are cowards unless they are in massive groups and outnumber us 1000 to 1. I don't mean to make lite of it, but nothing they do or say is based on reality. Its had to take them seriously and it's even more difficult to properly plan defensive operations against people who are our countrymen.

That said, I'm extremely confident that if the dems step out of crazyville to start trouble, the next Civil war will end the same way the last one did. The Democrat way doesn't work and eventually, lack of training, resources and the devaluing of money will work in our favor.

I just hope the loss of life isn't as great. Too many died last time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby Snakester » Sun, 12 Feb 2017 14:47:28

It's coming ....Sooner rather than Later....I remember all those Hillary signs in yards in my neighborhood a few months ago . I should be able to get my "Quota" rather easily !!! :machinegun: :pistol:

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Snakester
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Randy

My Arsenal:
I don't own any FireArms...Just here for "The Bonding"

Next Firearm:
No Plans to Purchase at this time!

Postby jmax » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:59:26

As mentioned they work in groups and need a close base of operations for people and to retreat to. The Black Mob (European patterned anarchists) started in Oakland about 10 years ago and are basically a spinoff from the Black Panthers that also had their resurgence in Oakland. Large population centers that are havens for high crime rates are areas to be avoided. If one lives further out the likely hood of swarms coming out to attack in the hinterland becomes less likely. The added benefit is that the media is concentrated in the big cities and not in Red counties. Remember mobs thrive on media coverage in areas with weak government, think of Baltimore, Philly, Roanoke, Seattle, Portland, East DC/PG county, Chicago and on and on.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC) Member   United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) Member   International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts (ICORE) Member   Virginia Gun Collectors Association (VGCA) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member  
jmax
Marksman
Marksman

First Name: John

Postby smltooner » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:29:00

I like how you put Roanoke in the middle of that string of cities.
I lived in Roanoke until I was 45 yrs old.
Moved to the hinterlands 15 yrs ago and wish I had made the move many yrs sooner.
Even though Roanoke City's population is <100,000, that's way too big for me.
I live about 1 hour from Roanoke and have a weekend cabin that is about 1-1/2 hrs farther than that. The only time we return to Rke. is for doctor app'ts and can't wait to get back home.
I'm not the least bit concerned about mobs where we live. Open carry is an everyday occurrence.
THE HIGH PRICE OF FREEDOM IS A COST PAID BY A BRAVE FEW. In memory of our fallen heroes.

THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.

smltooner
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Ted

Previous

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to General Discussion