Ka-Bar TDI Folder, SerratedTDI Folder, Serrated
Ka-Bar
    Ka-Bar Zombie Mule Fldr Str EdgeZombie Mule Fldr Str Edge
Ka-Bar
    Ka-Bar G10 Mule Folder Clip, Serrated EdgeG10 Mule Folder Clip, Serrated Edge
Ka-Bar

A different perspective on the Treyvon Martin case..........

A different perspective on the Treyvon Martin case..........

Postby dorminWS » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:03:05

I reckon there are some things only black folks can get away with saying. Lord knows if I, a white southern good ole boy, said it I'd be tagged as the biggest racist that ever stood on his own hind legs.

This guy will also no doubt get accused of racism; and "progressives" will also assume he's a conservative republican Tea Party adherent. But do ya'll think he'll get accused of being in the Ku Klux Klan?

"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Re: A different perspective on the Treyvon Martin case..........

Postby VBshooter » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:29:10

Klan guy? =No, Brutally truthful=Yes! The guy didn't pull a punch in any of that speech..
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby RugerJoe » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:47:20

Actually one of our countries more prominent Klan members turned out to be a black man.

RugerJoe
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Too many.

Postby Hpancho » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:21:34

Very interesting perspective indeed. He speaks truthfully from his perspective. Had Zimmerman been black, we would NEVER be hearing people cry for justice like they are doing now. It is sad that the value of Treyvon's life is "increased" because he was killed by a person who is not black.

Hpancho
On Target
On Target

First Name: Hubert

My Arsenal:
Chiappa 1911-22 .22lr
Chiappa M9-22 .22lr
Ruger P89 9mm
Kahr P40 .40 cal
ATI FX45 1911 Titan .45 cal
Rock Island M1911 A1 .45 cal
Rock Island M1911 A1 9mm
Remington 597 .22lr
Remington 597 VTR .22lr
S&W M&P 15-22 .22lr

Postby VBshooter » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:06:40

Sadly it happens way too often like this...As the gentleman said,,Black on Black and nothing would have been said or evn made it to the news.. The only reason this is an item is Zimmerman is HALF White.... Funny how Obama is considered Black not white like his mother............. No Al Sharpton the PHONY, No Jesse Jackson who is just Al's parroting side kick,No NAACP..etc etc etc........
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby davasmith » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:10:21

Why is it that we (men) are so scared of a word. I hear negro in songs all the time. Its just a damn word. Get the hell over it already. Btw, my people were called negro in this country first such as red niggers. I was told this by my mother who's mother is full blood cherokee indian. I am a half breed being half cherokee and half irish. I am an American, a Native American and have an Irish heritage. I am proud of all of it. Call me what you will, but it damn well better be started with American. I wonder if this post will be blocked or "taken off for political correctness?"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

davasmith
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Joshua

My Arsenal:
A sharp wit, and a big stick.... shhhh...

Next Firearm:
Class 3 Form 4 ???

Postby Kreutz » Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:48:11

davasmith wrote:Why is it that we (men) are so scared of a word. I hear negro in songs all the time. Its just a damn word. Get the hell over it already. Btw, my people were called negro in this country first such as red niggers. I was told this by my mother who's mother is full blood cherokee indian. I am a half breed being half cherokee and half irish. I am an American, a Native American and have an Irish heritage. I am proud of all of it. Call me what you will, but it damn well better be started with American. I wonder if this post will be blocked or "taken off for political correctness?"

This site auto-censors poop (I didn't type "poop" for example, but a word that rhymes with "fit") but not negro? Thats comedy gold. :hysterical:

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
12ga.
9mm
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Postby dorminWS » Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:33:18

Actually, the infamous "N-word" has pretty noble origins. "Niger" is Latin for "black". HISTORY OF WORD: alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger
First Known Use: 1574

One might well argue that from a purely linguistic standpoint it is little different than calling a white person "caucasian". One might argue that, but would lose the argument just about every time.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:

Postby Kreutz » Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:28:14

dorminWS wrote:Actually, the infamous "N-word" has pretty noble origins. "Niger" is Latin for "black". HISTORY OF WORD: alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger
First Known Use: 1574

One might well argue that from a purely linguistic standpoint it is little different than calling a white person "caucasian". One might argue that, but would lose the argument just about every time.

http://www.amazon.com/Nigger-Strange-Career-Troublesome-Word/dp/0375421726

Informative read.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
12ga.
9mm
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Postby allingeneral » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:40:39

Kreutz wrote:
davasmith wrote:Why is it that we (men) are so scared of a word. I hear negro in songs all the time. Its just a damn word. Get the hell over it already. Btw, my people were called negro in this country first such as red niggers. I was told this by my mother who's mother is full blood cherokee indian. I am a half breed being half cherokee and half irish. I am an American, a Native American and have an Irish heritage. I am proud of all of it. Call me what you will, but it damn well better be started with American. I wonder if this post will be blocked or "taken off for political correctness?"

This site auto-censors poop (I didn't type "poop" for example, but a word that rhymes with "fit") but not negro? Thats comedy gold. :hysterical:

LOL :hysterical: ahem. Administrator clears his throat. :roll:

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Postby dorminWS » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:45:18

allingeneral wrote:
LOL :hysterical: ahem. Administrator clears his throat. :roll:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't worry Mr. Admin. We all know there is no algorithm that can cope with humankind's genius for smut. Part of the human condition. Kreutz just likes to mule and puke about stuff. He probably just likes saying "poop", too.
-Thomas Jefferson

dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

ads

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)