Scopecoat ScpCt Trijicon ACOG TA-11 XP-6 BlackScpCt Trijicon ACOG TA-11 XP-6 Black
Scopecoat
    Scopecoat Scopecoat XP-6 Night Force Black 19.5" x 60mmScopecoat XP-6 Night Force Black 19.5" x 60mm
Scopecoat
    Scopecoat Scopecoat XP-6-XL Black 15.5" x 60mmScopecoat XP-6-XL Black 15.5" x 60mm
Scopecoat

Not the same Justice "for all" Department?

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Postby VBshooter » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:33:21

Seems the Holder Justice Department picks what crimes it feels are worthy of its attention. The Trevayn Martin case is proof of that,. The recent speech at Al Sharptons camp of protesters bears that...Also noteworthy, the AP (Associated Press) is helping him convey their little racist message gleefully to make headlines and get the pot boiling even more.. Why didn;t Holder go to bat for the murdered Border Agent in Operation Fast and Furious or the White kid set on fire by blacks..or any other Civil Rights crimes involving Latinos, Asians, or Whites??? . Justice under Holder is a joke and a travesty. Now he is pushing the Civil Rights angle the more it looks like Zimmerman may not be charged, The AP article linked here is not worth the one wipe it would deliver and has that one sided stink so prevalent in todays main stream media...
Note the totally up to date picture they use to help readers see what a little angel this Martin kid was....Cute ain't it???

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case

http://news.yahoo.com/ag-vows-thorough-review-trayvon-martin-case-134923315.html

Remember this is coming from Eric Holder ..The poster child for honesty in government so if you find yourself turning to retch into the waste basket it would be no surprise...

From the article " "If we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action," said the attorney general. "I also can make you another promise: that at every level of today's Justice Department — preventing and combating youth violence and victimization is, and will continue to be, a top priority."

Yeah right! But only if.........
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Re: Not the same Justice "for all" Department?

Postby Reca » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:40:06

Interesting. I am waiting to see the out come of all this. I do believe Zimmerman is guilty but I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. :coffee:
I invite everyone to come to the range with me. It's as simple as letting me know what day you want to meet up.

Reca
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Reca

My Arsenal:
Taurus Judge
Glock 19
Ruger MKIII

Next Firearm:
Open to suggestion

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:02:41

Yoof violence.

:hysterical:

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
12ga.
9mm
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Postby OakRidgeStars » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:14:43

Holder and his fellow race hustlers have succeeded in charging Zimmerman with a crime.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/11/at ... -case-say/

Let this be a lesson to all of you who think that you are within the law to defend yourself against a attacker. You'll need to add one more parameter to the list of decisions that you only have only seconds to make.

Race.

According to Holder, Sharpton and Jackson you better not defend yourself if your attacker is black. We are quickly descending into lawlessness.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Image @OakRidgeStars

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jay

My Arsenal:
I have no idea what you're talking about

Next Firearm:
Something scary...

Postby FiremanBob » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:31:29

Holder deserves to spend about ten years in a cell. There has not been a greater dereliction of duty by an AG of the US in history.
Some people aim to please. On the contrary, it pleases me to aim.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Postby SilentServiceVet » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:15:25

Reca wrote:Interesting. I am waiting to see the out come of all this. I do believe Zimmerman is guilty but I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. :coffee:

Out of curiosity, what evidence leads you to belief Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of a crime?

Some ships are designed to sink ... others require our assistance.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Virginia Gun Owners Coalition (VGOC) Member  
SilentServiceVet
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Nate

My Arsenal:
Sig Sauer P226 MK 25
S&W M&P9c
S&W M&P Shield 9
S&W Bodyguard 38
S&W Bodyguard 380
Dan Wesson Valor V-Bob

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:19:58

SilentServiceVet wrote:
Reca wrote:Interesting. I am waiting to see the out come of all this. I do believe Zimmerman is guilty but I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. :coffee:

Out of curiosity, what evidence leads you to belief Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of a crime?

he shot a black person trying to bash his brains into pavement. Thats gotta be worth 20 years at least.

An example is being set for this crime.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
12ga.
9mm
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Postby mk4 » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:51:26

the AP is reporting that Zimmerman is going to be charged with 2nd degree murder by the special prosecutor.

eta: reports are now that he's been arrested and is in custody.
“For life, liberty and Little Lizzie.” - John Connor (2005)

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
mk4
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: mk4

My Arsenal:
...was the victim of a tragic boating accident.

Postby Mindflayer » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:34:02

As a minority, I can't tell you how disgusted I am by all of this. We have descended FURTHER into color of skin, and not content of character. Justice must be blind to religion, gender, political stance, wealth, and race.

Events like this incite racial tensions on both sides. It disgusts me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby Diomed » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:57:07

It's reassuring to know that the baying mob can still get things done in this country.

Diomed
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Nah

Postby 0007dad » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 05:49:09

Did anyone else see the guy representing, I think the black panthers?
He said (on camera) “If they don't do something we will.”
Seems to me that constitutes a threat.

0007dad
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby Reverenddel » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:39:54

I judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin...

I find AG Holder, and all who play the "race card" to be lacking in character. If you cannot stand on your own, then you should not stand at all. Sit down.

Is there racism? Sure. Does it make society bad? NOPE! It makes society FREE! Because when Politicians, Media, and Bullies start telling you what you should feel, think, and say, that's a loss of freedom.

I'd rather know outright someone hates me than to closet that thought, and spend my money, or efforts with some one who will countermand my positions.
Hence why I don't buy from certain folks.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:

Postby ratherfish » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:13:27

:thumbsup:

Hard to add much to that!
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

Postby Rualert » Wed, 16 May 2012 18:46:07

Here's a new spin from the Commie News Network AKA CNN:

Sources: Medical report says Zimmerman had broken nose, other injuries after fight

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/16/justice/f ... ?hpt=hp_t2

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Rualert
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Casey

Postby davasmith » Wed, 16 May 2012 19:09:45

Ya'll need I say more? Really,........... :confused: :confused: :confused:

davasmith
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Joshua

My Arsenal:
A sharp wit, and a big stick.... shhhh...

Next Firearm:
Class 3 Form 4 ???

Postby Reverenddel » Thu, 17 May 2012 09:48:38

And there ya' go...

A'IGHT MEDIA! LET THE BACKPEDALING BEGIN! You were quick to throw him under a bus? Well now the coroner's report shows Trayvon's knuckles were "scraped, and bruised from fighting". :roll:

HEY OBAMA! WHATCHA' GOTTA SAY NOW!?

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby scrubber3 » Sat, 19 May 2012 15:06:30

Funny how the race responsible for most violent attacks is consistently against self defense laws...... Zimmerman defended himself plain and simple and this story is making the media companies money and fueling the pathetic attempt of the black majority to destroy our nation and take our rights. This is bullshit and I certainly hope that Zimmerman is found innocent and the racist black community does resort to more violence just to prove my point. They are a violent people and the laws allowing us to defend ourselves only hinder there genetic need to cause discord. Look at the entire continent of Africa..... Do they look civilized? Maybe a sporadic area here and there, but for the most part they are not a civilized race.

Before anyone decides to pull the race card out on me, just know that I am speaking the truth and it is being back by facts. Look at the demographics of this nation pertaining to violent crimes. Go hang out in hampton for a bit by yourself with no sidearm. How about hanging out in the hood of Durham NC? I dare you.... So flame away and call me what you want. It doesn't matter to me much because when it all comes down, I'm not going to be a victim and I will lay a round between the eyes of anyone posing a threat to me or my loved ones. I did it for this country and I'll do it for my family in a damn heartbeat.
I had a SCAR 17 and 16. I also had a bunch of Glocks and a couple H&K pistols. Oh and a DDM4, but I sold everything when our government told me these dangerous tools can actually hurt someone. Apparently they grow legs and go on killing sprees.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army  
scrubber3
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: JW

My Arsenal:
SCAR-H, Glock 30, Glock 19, Glock 26, Mosin Nagant, LRB AR decked out.
Colts & Kimbers are what you show your friends.
Glocks are what you show your enemies.

Next Firearm:
MG 42

Postby Tweaker » Tue, 22 May 2012 08:01:33

Holder, No Limit Nigger (Trayvon Obama's own chosen nickname) and the entire pack of pieces of poop are officially PEOPLE WHO ANNOY ME.

scrubber3, I am adding you to "the list". Congratulations! :clap:
Officially outed waissists: Taggure, Allingeneral, Tweaker, VBShooter, Snaz, Jim, OakRidgeStars, Wylde, clayinva, Komrade Kreutz, scrubber3, Mindflaya'. All the kewl kids are waississ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTsW75KJXO4&feature=related

Tweaker
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Mike

My Arsenal:
Guns are icky, I'm here for the jerky recipies!

Next Firearm:
Ooooh, no. They scare my widdo heart!

Postby scrubber3 » Tue, 22 May 2012 11:41:41

I'm a man of the people.
I had a SCAR 17 and 16. I also had a bunch of Glocks and a couple H&K pistols. Oh and a DDM4, but I sold everything when our government told me these dangerous tools can actually hurt someone. Apparently they grow legs and go on killing sprees.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army  
scrubber3
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: JW

My Arsenal:
SCAR-H, Glock 30, Glock 19, Glock 26, Mosin Nagant, LRB AR decked out.
Colts & Kimbers are what you show your friends.
Glocks are what you show your enemies.

Next Firearm:
MG 42

Postby hairtriggerglock17 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:34:17

OakRidgeStars wrote:Holder and his fellow race hustlers have succeeded in charging Zimmerman with a crime.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/11/at ... -case-say/

Let this be a lesson to all of you who think that you are within the law to defend yourself against a attacker. You'll need to add one more parameter to the list of decisions that you only have only seconds to make.

Race.

According to Holder, Sharpton and Jackson you better not defend yourself if your attacker is black. We are quickly descending into lawlessness.

I have told people that and many dont believe me.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force  
hairtriggerglock17
Marksman
Marksman

My Arsenal:
favorite gun is my colt1911, but i have several 9mm and recently got an ar15

Return to General Discussion