Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions

Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions

Postby mmckee1952 » Fri, 17 Mar 2017 23:05:35

Donna Brazile while at CNN comes clean today about giving Hillary debate questions before hand to allow Hillary to look more knowledgeable. Donna admitted she gave Hillary debate questions beforehand, but remember, all during the Presidential debates when it was rumored that she did this and she swore multiple times that those rumors were outright lies and fake news.
Well I guess poor Donna has seen the light, I just wonder if this isn’t another nail in the CNN coffin of fake news and outright lies towards President Trump.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:15:45

That seems to be what it takes. Someone with "real" knowledge wakes up or goes cross-wise with others -- then the truths are told.

Waiting for the same to occur with the BHO wiretaps on the Trump Towers. May show up one of these days...
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)