questions concerning Ford’s lie detector tester

questions concerning Ford’s lie detector tester

Postby mmckee1952 » Mon, 01 Oct 2018 23:48:03

Here are some good questions concerning Ford’s lie detector tester.
Dr. Ford said she had a lie detector test, who nominated this person, who conducted this test, both unknown, were they found from the yellow pages of the phone book, was it a recommendation from Diane Feinstein or one of her liberal Democratic lawyers.
During the lie detector test, was she submitted to hypnosis to try and bring back long lost memories, which is a normal procedure? If she was, according to a clinical psychologist friend I know with over 30 years of experience of using hypnosis in a clinical setting, if there was any underhanded items that the man giving the lie detector wanted to infuse into Dr. Fords memory that right there while she was under hypnosis would be the absolute perfect place to do it, (Remember the person we’ve all seen on video who was put under hypnosis and told to walk around the stage and quack like a duck and would upon being brought out of the hypnosis walk around a stage quacking like a duck), this person who did the lie detector test could have infused the name of Kavanaugh into her memory of the incident and she would for all intents and purposes would believe it was her true and real memory of the incident 100%.
This is exactly why the congressional committee along with the American public should see all of the paperwork from this test along with the video and audio from the test, of which Ford’s lawyers have refused to release.
The bottom line is, were there any underhanded actions done by this lie detector tester while she was under hypnosis? We will only know if the above questions could be answered.
ALSO:
Christine Ford Published 2008 Article on Self-Hypnosis Used to Retrieve and “Create Artificial Situations”.
Christine Ford has not turned over her therapist’s notes to the Senate regarding her suppressed memories about Judge Kavanaugh abusing her decades earlier.
This may be because if the memories were revealed through hypnosis they would be “absolutely inadmissible” in the court of law in many states, including New York and Maryland.
One of Christine Blasey Ford’s research articles in 2008 included a study on self-hypnosis.
The practice of self-hypnosis is used to retrieve important memories and “create artificial situations.”
Christine Ford Published 2008 Article on Self-Hypnosis Used to Retrieve and “Create Artificial Situations”.
Read More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... b-18612857
My Thoughts:
So this lady with a Doctorate degree of Psychological studies and wrote an article on the practice of self-hypnosis is used to retrieve important memories and “create artificial situations.”
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: questions concerning Ford’s lie detector tester

Postby M1A4ME » Wed, 03 Oct 2018 07:48:01

FOX News was saying this morning that she may have perjured herself during senate testimony.

Grassley has already sent a letter to her lawyers requesting further information/answers around one question.

She was asked if she'd ever coached other people on how to take lie detector tests and her answer was "Never."

Now, one of her friends has made a statement that Ford coached her on taking lie detector test while that woman was applying for jobs with the FBI and other government branches.

This just gets better and better. Or worse, depending on where you stand and how you look at what the Senate has become.

M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Re: questions concerning Ford’s lie detector tester

Postby wittmeba » Wed, 03 Oct 2018 10:49:02

I think it is funny as hell that she had one beer and can't remember anything. Sounds like my kind of woman! That -- is a cheap drunk.
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)