AES Outdoors BBrowning Gift BucketBBrowning Gift Bucket
AES Outdoors
    AES Outdoors Browning 24 count large Softside CoolerBrowning 24 count large Softside Cooler
AES Outdoors
    AES Outdoors Browning 6 count Camo Sm Softside CoolerBrowning 6 count Camo Sm Softside Cooler
AES Outdoors

Project Veritas (Breitbart) & Eric Holder

Project Veritas (Breitbart) & Eric Holder

Postby SilentServiceVet » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:12:09

Oh, this is good. Breitbart's group is carrying on his name. Good on 'em!

A young man posing as AG Eric Holder entered a Washington, DC polling place and presented himself as the AG, using Mr. Holder's name and address. The poll worker promptly offered the young man Holder’s ballot to vote. This was part of "Project Veritas" initiated by Breitbart to show how easy it is to commit voter fraud. Taken from the article:

"As Project Veritas has proven, voter fraud is easy and simple--and may be increasingly common in the absence of voter ID laws. Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve also shown people can use celebrity names like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment."

Article here: LINK

Some ships are designed to sink ... others require our assistance.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Virginia Gun Owners Coalition (VGOC) Member  
SilentServiceVet
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Nate

My Arsenal:
Sig Sauer P226 MK 25
S&W M&P9c
S&W M&P Shield 9
S&W Bodyguard 38
S&W Bodyguard 380
Dan Wesson Valor V-Bob

Re: Project Veritas (Breitbart) & Eric Holder

Postby ratherfish » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:13:18

Same guy that busted acorn! LOL

Never claimed to be Holder, just offered the name and address and the poll worker gave him the OK to vote... He declined telling the worker he was going to his car for his ID. Therefore he never commited fraud. He did however get it all on tape.

This is rich!

:hysterical:
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

Postby mamabearCali » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 21:09:42

If I have to have an ID to go to a MD, or to buy a Baileys, or to do many other things in this society why is it such a big deal to have an ID to vote. HELLO! The only reason you would not want to have an ID law is to facilitate fraud. Ever so telling that this admin is going after voter ID laws. ---Can't win on your own merits...cheat...
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Christie

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Postby VBshooter » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:11:34

I think in part the minorities look at it as being controlled by "The Man" but being also too damn lazy to participate in society where any work has to be done,,Remember, In their eyes "we owe" them big time.. What we owe them and why I have no damn idea..Voter ID should be law in all 50 states irregardless of their bitching,, If we need an ID for all the things mamabearCali addressed and God knows what else ,Having one for one of our most sacred of institutions is a no brainer...... Those that feel having to provide ID is an inconvenience can simply not vote,
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby dorminWS » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:57:22

The damned government (in the person of Homeland Security) now has imposed the requirement that you produce a picture ID to go to a bank and open an account to keep your own cotton' pickin' money in OR to rent a hotel room to lay your head down and sleep at night (or whatever other of your own damned business you get up to in a motel room). The damned government now makes you produce not one but TWO forms of ID to get a confounded job to support yourself and family; and forbids employers to hire you if you do not. Heck, the damned government (in the person of the DOT) now (and since a long time ago) requires that if you want a job as a commercial driver, you have to PEE IN A CUP FIRST AND PASS A DRUG TEST.

So HOW can the damned government (in the person of Mr. Holder's DOJ) object to your being asked to produce an ID to vote? Anybody but the damned government would be ashamed to BE so preposterous. The damned government, however, is too arrogant to feel shame under any circumstances.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby ratherfish » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:51:02

The lack of prosecution for the new black panther voter intimidation case, Eric Holder attacking State ID laws, and democrat voter registration for the dead initiatives clearly show the way these people intend to ASSURE the re-election of the B HO.

Voter ID's are a no brainer.

Writing's on the wall folks. Free elections may be a thing of the past.

I guess we'll just play nice nice till the jerks win.
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

Postby VBshooter » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:02:11

It definitley cuts our work out for us. Of course first the biggest thing is to get the Chicago boys Club the hell out of DC and then let the new resident know we are not going to support the same old agendas ,,, Screw Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson and all the other jackasses that bitch about it being unfair or whatever their complaints are... Time to wipe the slate clean and start a new story...Would like to see that lying arrogant prick Holder in Joliet or San Quentin for a while though.......
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby ratherfish » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:16:28

I hope the American people are just a little bit smarter than Obama takes for granted.
Conservatives don't make a lot of noise. They just show up on election day pissed off and rub the progressives noses in it.

Time to get pissed off people!
-C. S. Lewis

ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

ads

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)