My letter to my Senate Representatives.

My letter to my Senate Representatives.

Postby mmckee1952 » Mon, 01 Oct 2018 20:31:41

Please use your fingers and send your letter to yours.

Sir,

Confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

It’s time to put aside all of the political aspects concerning the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh and just use your common sense.

Just put yourself in his shoes, where there have been unconfirmed and denounced allegations from the people that Dr. Ford said were around when she alleging that he molested her 36 years ago.

A person just doesn’t molest a person 36 years ago, and then after 6 FBI in depth investigations and nothing since then is unearthed to show any additional sexual actions, it just doesn’t happen that way and it doesn’t pass the smell test.

I know about FBI investigations, I held a Top Secret clearance while in the Navy for 20 years and I received 4 of them and everyone from my past was questioned about anything and everything about my past, I know since they told me what they were asked by the FBI.

So I respectfully ask you to vote and confirm Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court and throw away all of the political trappings that surround this and do the right and correct thing.

Respectfully,

Michael McKee
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

ads

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)