Journalists argue for government items to be kept secret.

Postby mmckee1952 » Mon, 17 Sep 2018 23:08:38

Now that the FISA records and all of the various E-mails between Strzok, Ohr, Page, Comey, McCabe and Steels are going to be unclassified and unredacted, the MSM, CNN and MSNBC people are saying it shouldn’t be done and the reason why is, they don’t want all of the unethical items that were done to be released and opened to be seen.
What’s going to happen is the American public will be able to have them reviewed by Congress to show the massive underhanded actions of these items that will show how actions were put in place by people in the FBI, DOJ & NSA to undermine the election of President Trump and his post-election.
Let’s just look at the FISA warrant documents.
These warrants were submitted to the FISA Court using false misleading items and without any probable cause to spy on Carter Page and the entire Trump campaign organization prior to the election. The main document in the FISA warrant request was the false dossier and the court wasn’t informed that that dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary from Steele through Fusion GPS. The FISA Court wasn’t given any of the back ground items that they should have been given, and if they were aware of these items, I’ll bet you the four FISA Warrants wouldn’t have been allowed and if they wasn’t allowed, then this whole Russian collusion which hunt by Mueller wouldn’t have ever been started, costing the US $18 million and going on for the last 18 months.
Also Lisa Page swore under oath to congress that during the entire time she was with the FBI, she never saw any connection between Russia and President Trump to show any collusion between them.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: Journalists argue for government items to be kept secret.

Postby MarcSpaz » Mon, 17 Sep 2018 23:19:36

I dislike the media more every day.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

ads

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)