Here’s my reply to a person with massive TDS.

Postby mmckee1952 » Thu, 13 Sep 2018 01:23:32

You have a massive dose of Trump Derangement Syndrome and can’t get over that your piss poor Presidential candidate (Hillary) couldn’t, lie, cheat or steal the nomination away, using underhanded illegal tactics.
Maybe if you’d pull your head out of you limited thinking ass and review the following items that have occurred since Trump took over, you just might wake up to reality.
Here’s just another set of factor’s in President Trump MAGA.
And add these items; largest number of blacks, Hispanics and young people employed in history and women are right behind them at a high record level in 65 years of being employed. Unemployment at its lowest level in 49 years. Economy is going great. DOW at a record high of 4.2%. 401k’s producing more money than the last 9 years. Overall citizenship approval rating for the future at 94%. The Tax break that was passed putting more money back in everyone’s pocket. Lowest number of people on welfare and food stamps in 13 years, last month 201,000 new jobs were filled and last but not least, more Americans are working today than have ever worked in our country.
And just think all of these items were accomplished in 18 months under President Trump; just think what can be done in the next 6 years.
Trump won because he promised to do things that other politicians had been asked to do, but failed to do.
Yes, he may have ruff talk and not be PC, and that’s why he was elected, he was elected to get the job done and according to what’s happened so far, he’s doing it in spite of all the people like you with your Trump Derangement Syndrome.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
mmckee1952
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

My Arsenal:
1911, Bersa Thunder 380, Mitchell 12 gauge,

Next Firearm:
S&W MP 15 sport

Re: Here’s my reply to a person with massive TDS.

Postby dusterdude » Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:37:31

Exactly

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps  
dusterdude
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
bersa 380,taurus pt145 and m1 garand

Re: Here’s my reply to a person with massive TDS.

Postby wittmeba » Fri, 21 Sep 2018 11:59:25

Agreed. I feel I just filter what he says and watch what he does. Let the facts speak for themselves.
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

ads

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)