First shot of the second civir war?

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.

First shot of the second civir war?

Postby kelu » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:00:40

Have we just witnessed the first shot of the second civil war?
The shooter clearly came prepared and targeted Republicans.
The hatred media is spewing every day is making some people act.

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Re: First shot of the second civir war?

Postby Mindflayer » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:22:30

When you have the press, celebrities, and former Obama administration members advocating - juuuuuust within the law - for violence against white Americans, against Republicans, and against Trump supporters... this is what you get.

Look, I am all for free speech, which includes the right to spew hate filled rhetoric. At some point, though, one's status as a mouthpiece transcends that of individual and you become part of the machinery advocating sedition and violence.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby Mindflayer » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:53:50

The shooter is dead. He was a Bernie supporter.
I'll link screenshot of his Facebook later.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby AlanM » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:56:17

And, of course, our governor wants more gun control in VA.
Disregarding the fact that the shooter wasn't from VA.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe presses for gun control at scene of congressional baseball practice shooting
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC is a 1911

Postby Mindflayer » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:25:33

AlanM wrote:And, of course, our governor wants more gun control in VA.
Disregarding the fact that the shooter wasn't from VA.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe presses for gun control at scene of congressional baseball practice shooting

Never stops dancing in the blood of victims, does he?

Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby SHMIV » Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:45:58

That carpetbagging squatter in the Governor's Mansion needs to take a really long walk off of a really short pier. Preferably, an oceanfront pier. During the next hurricane.

As far as a 2nd civil war; well, not counting Bacon's Rebellion, we haven't had the first one, yet.

While I won't go as far as to say that a civil war is inevitable, it wouldn't surprise me if it happened, either.

The far left is becoming increasingly polarized and more violent. Eventually, something is likely to break. It's not really the "safe-space snowflakes" that concern me. They'll limp home as soon as they stub a toe. Or, sneak off for another bong hit in the safe room, where they can meditate with their teddy bear and fuzzy blanket.

I am concerned about them co-opting gangs, though. The violent gangs already operate as mini-dictatorships, so they've got a hierarchy already in place, along with the weaponry to do some real damage. I suspect that we've already seen them sneak in (or, just as likely, invited in) to some riots.... sorry, "peaceful protests", and just didn't realize it. And, I can see gang leaders temporarily putting their differences aside, if they all believe that they will come out with more power. They may all plan on a later betrayal, but I think that they'd be inclined to work together for the purpose of tearing down Whitey's country, and making it their own. And they'll gladly use some stupid, bleeding heart, liberal whitey's to their advantage. Just because one is barbaric, that does not make them inherently stupid. Ignorant, perhaps. But not necessarily stupid.

Oh...interesting times... we'll see what happens.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby kelu » Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:16:51

It’s like Democrats told their supporters it’s open season on Republicans. Shot were fired at Trump supporters in Indianapolis on I-465.

A gunman fired shots at the occupants of a car sporting pro-Trump flags and stickers.

http://defiantamerica.com/breaking-shot ... ianapolis/
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby SHMIV » Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:53:16

Yeah... about that:

http://fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-sho ... -on-i-465/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

ads

Return to Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)