Civil Unrest likely?

VGOF Calendar Import Calendar Entry (.ics) for this topic Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.

Re: Civil Unrest likely?

Postby dorminWS » Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:20:04

WRW wrote:
dorminWS wrote:
Remek wrote:The problem is that the current administration does want doctors to be able to collect this information. As we know its not a medical issue until someone gets shot. However, they've been trying to force this nonsensical logic for a long time now.

Personally, I lie my ass off. F-them. They don't know need to know about by red ryder BB gun!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next question: How long is it going to take for the feds to take the position that you knew this information was going into the ACA's computerized medical database and so you willfully falsified federal records?

If you've thought it, they have thought of it.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

I'm not sure whether or not my feelin's ought to be hurt.............

Either because of the insinuation that I could think like a damn Obamunist, or because you ain't assuming I woulda thought of it WAAAY before them dumbasses. :hysterical:
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby WRW » Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:28:57

dorminWS, It could be your thought upon hearing the plans for universal health care, but they have been mulling this since the Clinton's were Prez. As for thinking like an Obamunist, take worst case scenario and square it.

WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Daisy Legacy .22

Next Firearm:
9mm maybe

Postby Remek » Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:13:22

dorminWS wrote:
Remek wrote:The problem is that the current administration does want doctors to be able to collect this information. As we know its not a medical issue until someone gets shot. However, they've been trying to force this nonsensical logic for a long time now.

Personally, I lie my ass off. F-them. They don't know need to know about by red ryder BB gun!

Next question: How long is it going to take for the feds to take the position that you knew this information was going into the ACA's computerized medical database and so you willfully falsified federal records?

They did not inform me that it was going into federal records, and if it was, I never swore under 18 USC 1001 that I was telling the truth.

That argument is like saying they were spying on my phoneline, and because I lied there, and they were filing it in federal records, that my lie is a willful falsification of federal records. No way that holds.
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Remek
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
First Name: Rob

My Arsenal:
An Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Next Firearm:
I would never touch something like that!

Postby Remek » Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:16:45

To put it more succinctly: you must be reasonably aware that you are lying in a manner that makes you culpable to the government.
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Remek
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby dorminWS » Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:09:56

Remek wrote:To put it more succinctly: you must be reasonably aware that you are lying in a manner that makes you culpable to the government.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't think it's that clear cut at all. You have every reason to know the information you give will go into the ACA computerized medical records database and be accessed by the IRS at the very least (at least you do if you get insurance on the exchanges and seek subsidies).

Now, I didn't say I thought it would be justified. I just speculated as to whether it might be attempted. Can you honestly say the Obamunists (who brought us the IRS scandal, Fast & Furious, Ben Ghazi, the Great Obamacare Lie, and several instances of government by Extraconstitutional Presidential Edict) wouldn't try something like this?
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:

Postby Remek » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 00:52:32

I dont doubt they'd try anything. Just look at Zimmerman. I cannot live in a state of paranoia though. I am doing nothing illegal anyway. The doctor does not have a right to know anything, its all priveledge. Thats why there is dr/patient confidentiality..To enourage the truth.

Plus, does the o-law expressly prohibit recording this info?

Thomas Jefferson

Remek
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby dorminWS » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:33:41

Remek wrote:I dont doubt they'd try anything. Just look at Zimmerman. I cannot live in a state of paranoia though. I am doing nothing illegal anyway. The doctor does not have a right to know anything, its all priveledge. Thats why there is dr/patient confidentiality..To enourage the truth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm just engaging in a little casual speculation; not paranoia.
Remek wrote:Plus, does the o-law expressly prohibit recording this info?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What difference does it make? We already know the Obamunists do not CARE what the law is; specifically with respect to snooping and information access. They'll damned well do whatever they want to do.

dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby Remek » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:38:07

^^^ I agree, and to me at least, it only gives me freedom to lie if I am screwed no matter what I do.
Thomas Jefferson

Remek
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby kelu » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 21:01:00

Unrest? Unlikely now. There's still bread and circus.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby mamabearCali » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:41:29

kelu wrote:Unrest? Unlikely now. There's still bread and circus.

but never forget eventually the bread runs out and the circus ends and then the barbarian horde will decend. So to prepare yourself is wise.
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Christie

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Postby dorminWS » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:09:37

mamabearCali wrote:
kelu wrote:Unrest? Unlikely now. There's still bread and circus.

but never forget eventually the bread runs out and the circus ends and then the barbarian horde will decend. So to prepare yourself is wise.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And even if the bread doesn't run out, by and by they'll riot for butter.

dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby kelu » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:54:19

I've been thru this. And while I can smell an uprising sentiment, it's not yet where it will break the dam.
We will get there, just now now. The problem is what you will do then?
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby Reverenddel » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:14:24

I'd like to think Dorm would vouch for me, let me and mine come up into the mountains (Not his home mind you, but into the area), and wait out the crazies.

No worries, I quote Iron Maiden "RUN TO THAAAA HILLSSSSS! RUN FO' YO' LIIIIFFFFEEE!"

Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Postby mamabearCali » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:01:14

Right now trying to make preps for a nice quiet homestead out of the way of the crazies. That way if things go nuts we have a chance to wait it out and have stuff to barter with in the mean time.

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Postby Taggure » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:52:43

Here is a case study (War Game scenerio) that was done by Kevin Benson and Jennifer Weber that should make you think.

Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future

http://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/full-spectrum-operations-in-the-homeland-a-%E2%80%9Cvision%E2%80%9D-of-the-future

And, if that is not enough think about all the purging of the top leadership within the U.S. military that is going on since Obama became Commander in Chief. It would seem that anyone that disagrees with Obama is retired or forced out of the military

Purging and Transforming Our Military

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/matthew-vadum/purging-and-transforming-our-military/

Obama Firing of Military Reminiscent of Stalin's Purge

http://batr.org/gulag/102113.html

I now have my :tinfoil: on and am waiting for the Black SUV to pull up any moment because when you look at what is going on in the news you start putting things together and the puzzel starts to take shape. I got this in an email from a friend and I have no way to verify the validity of it but it is interesting when you look at the above articles, so take it with a grain of salt and put you :tinfoil: on

From a friend ….

When I asked my colleague the Army Colonel why he thinks Obama is doing this, the reply I received from this life-long soldier and Army leader shocked me.
Paraphrasing him, this is what he told me in a nutshell.

He said, most branches of the service routinely engage in war “games” and come up with strategies and tactics on how to handle every type of military conflict and scenario that can be imagined . One of the big new battle scenarios being actively discussed in the military recently is how to handle civil unrest in the U.S. and fighting in the streets. What will the Army do if called in to fight armed civilians in the streets of the United States? How will that urban warfare be conducted? Will troops be able to fire upon other American citizens when the troops take an oath to protect American citizens?

He said many in the military are discussing the very real possibility that Obama will attempt to stay in office beyond two terms. It is being speculated that Obama will do this by declaring a state of martial law. The easiest way to declare martial law is when there is massive civil unrest and riots throughout the U.S. Thus, it is believed that Obama, and his regime, will intentionally create a situation of massive civil unrest. Some believe he has already started to implement that strategy by forcing Obamacare on everyone (when the populace did not ask for it and less than 300 people in power voted for it). Perhaps the Obama Administration is not too concerned over the totally dysfunctional Obamacare website and the additional fact that millions will be dropped from their existing insurance policies which they already had and liked. The Obama Administration may not care if getting health care becomes more difficult and more expensive because it is all leading toward civil unrest. It is believed by some that Obamacare will only get worse and worse, and then in 2 to 3 years when people have a very difficult time getting medical treatment for themselves or their loved ones, people will get enraged.

Moreover, it is being speculated that around the same time when the frustration levels over Obamacare are hitting a critical point in 2 to 3 years, there will be a “glitch” in the welfare payment (or EBT) payment system. The tens of millions who rely on EBT handouts to sustain themselves will be cut off. The overwhelming majority of the EBT recipients are Black. The Obama regime will then blame the “glitch” on the Republicans, i.e., Republicans froze government spending which “forced” Obama to suspension of EBT payments. (Obama will intentionally drive spending up and up uncontrolled knowing full well that one day the Republicans will be backed into a corner and finally vote for a freeze in spending.) Obama will create heightened racial tension by telling everyone that the White Republicans are racially motivated and did this to hurt the Black community. This manufactured racial tension, combined with growing tensions over the then-collapsing medical coverage due to Obamacare, will result in race wars and civil unrest. People will take to the streets.

By the way, you should know that my colleague, the Army Colonel who is telling me all this, is Black. He specifically commented, and outwardly expressed his embarrassment, about how Blacks have become so dependent and enslaved by the welfare system and the Democrats that it would be very easy to create civil unrest and race wars merely by cutting off, or dramatically hindering, EBT payments for only a month or so. He believes that most Blacks, who have a misguided sense of entitlement, will then take to looting stores and rioting.

Once the race wars, civil unrest, and violence becomes pervasive throughout the U.S., Obama will declare martial law and take over. Elections can, and will, be postponed under martial law.

My colleague noted that this possibility is clearly being analyzed and discussed inside the military because such a martial law strategy is nothing new. Tyrannical and dictatorial leaders in the past have done the martial law strategy many times. He noted that dictators such as Stalin, Mussolini, and Hitler did basically the identical thing. He went on to say that one of the most recent examples of this strategy was when Marcos declared martial law in the Philippines from 1972-1981 due to civil unrest. The Philippines had democratic elections up until that time. When martial law was declared, the Philippine constitution was suspended, its Congress dissolved, all elections were suspended, and Marcos remained in power for years beyond his elected term. The alleged “terrorist bombings” that occurred in the Philippines, which lead to Marcos declaring martial law, have always been questioned and never proven to be the acts of actual terrorists.

He concluded by saying that many believe this is the real reason behind the purgings of military generals. The older members of the military, and especially its generals and leaders, tend to be more conservative and they believe in the Constitution—and following the Constitution. Thus, a tyrant and dictator needs to get rid of these military leaders before a state of martial law is declared if the rising dictator wants the military to follow along and do what the dictator says. Due to the loss of many experienced military leaders the past few years, the military is now being run and guided more and more by younger, inexperienced leaders. The type who won’t really know what to do if martial law was declared. Moreover, he noted that there is a growing mindset throughout the military now that every soldier needs to keep quiet and just follow along with what Obama says and wants to do or you will be fired and your military career ruined. Again, I was told this is nothing new since removing strong military leaders in advance of declaring martial law is a historically-proven element of a rising tyrant and dictator.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Taggure
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Vern

My Arsenal:
Mother: Ralphie, what would you like for Christmas?

Adult Ralphie: Horrified, I heard myself blurt it out.

Ralphie: I want an offical Red Rider carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle.

Postby mamabearCali » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:54:22

That gets a :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

But I am a :tinfoil: kind of a person nowadays. Right now I put nothing, and I mean nothing, beyond the criminals in power in Washington.

However three things this guy has left out.

#1 Hillary wants her turn. She stood down so that Mr. First Black American President (not really black) could be elected. The Clintons are nobody's fool and they have their own set of friends with their own sets of knives.

#2 The number of vets that exist in this country. If it came to that (military attacking citizens) then let us all remember one of the rules of insurgency....whatever the military has can and will be stolen. There are millions of patriots out there who have served in the military and know their tactics. Young guns with no experience will make mistakes and old lions will exploit those mistakes.

#3 This is a vast vast country. I don't see weapons confiscation being possible over the next 3 years. Eventually maybe, but not yet. It took our entire resources of our military to control a small country Iraq, that was with the populace scared to death. That place has maybe 10 big cities. So the Feds could take Virginia and Maryland and maybe a few other east coast states but not the whole country. This country is ruled by consent and not by force, that is the only reason that it has stayed together. Unless they are prepared to burn the country to bits they cannot and will not be able to control it. Texas will give them a big F-You. Other states will join in. And they will have the legitimacy of law to do so in that case.

mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Postby Remek » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:16:30

I should start by saying I am a tin foil person these days.

I do not think its that the present no. 1 exec. will attempt to stay in office per se. I think there is more to the parties themselves. It seems a completely different beast that it ever was. You vote, then the people in charge do the same thing, save a few examples (tea party), rather than following their promises.

I am left scratching my head why the last R who ran for office was shown to be lying over and over. I really don't think anyone lies that much in a manner that is so easy to spot. All of this with Mao running on a platform of ethics. Add these two facts together with Mao, once elected became the single biggest liar in history? It all seems rehearsed.

My conclusion is that no matter who you vote for in the two big parties, you will get more of the same.

No one lowers the debt or attacks the deficit, they all continue to stress and strain our military, Bush actually started DHS. Its all the same.

Judge Napolitano has stated repeatedly on Fox that it may all be a smoke-and-mirrors and there is no choice, and the system is running to its own plan, not that which the people want. I firmly believe this.

I am not saying the state level is the same, but at least at the federal level this appears to be the case.
Thomas Jefferson

Remek
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby Taggure » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:17:52

I told you that I was putting my :tinfoil: on when I started.
I agree with your 3 points as well.

If you look at the part about the EBT Card that is not that far fetched. Look at what happened at that Wal-Mart when the limit was lifted and the other states EBT Cards were shut off for a day. It was tweeted that the GOP did not shut the EBT down for Whites and targeted Blacks which was false, but that was their thoughts. Thankfully that accusation was false and it turned out to be glitch in the system, but that just shows how volatile the EBT dependence is. Please I am not trying to be racist here but if you think about it, something like this situation could turn into a powder keg very easily especially with the type of pandering and finger pointing that our current Commander in Chief is known for against the Republicans and TEA Party.

No, ‘white people’s EBT’ isn’t working either; Xerox ‘glitch’ blamed for 17-state shutdown
http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/no-white-peoples-ebt-isnt-working-either-xerox-glitch-blamed-for-17-state-shutdown/

Computer Glitch Blamed For Nationwide EBT System Shutdown On Saturday
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/12/computer-upgrade-blamed-for-nationwide-ebt-system-shutdown-on-saturday/

civil unrest and race wars merely by cutting off, or dramatically hindering, EBT payments for only a month or so. He believes that most Blacks, who have a misguided sense of entitlement, will then take to looting stores and rioting.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Taggure
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Vern

My Arsenal:
Mother: Ralphie, what would you like for Christmas?

Adult Ralphie: Horrified, I heard myself blurt it out.

Ralphie: I want an offical Red Rider carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle.

Postby SHMIV » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:25:26

I have to wonder if that EBT glitch was really a glitch, or a test.

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby skeeterss0 » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:41:00

mamabearCali wrote:...
#2 The number of vets that exist in this country. If it came to that (military attacking citizens) then let us all remember one of the rules of insurgency....whatever the military has can and will be stolen. There are millions of patriots out there who have served in the military and know their tactics. Young guns with no experience will make mistakes and old lions will exploit those mistakes.

+1 to that,
USMC 1981-2001 Semper Fi

US Constitution
Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
skeeterss0
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Scott

My Arsenal:
working on it

Next Firearm:
not sure, revolver or 20 gauge shotty

PreviousNext

Return to Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)