Twin Towers - who REALLY blew them up?

Discussions concerning happenings in other states throughout this great land of ours.

Twin Towers - who REALLY blew them up?

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 23 May 2016 20:17:54

I was never convinced the jumbo jets made the Twin Towers crumble to the ground but had nothing to support my thoughts.

I am not an engineer but am strong in mechanical concepts. I could never understand why these structures crumbled at the basement/ground floor without some explosive assistance. I vaguely recall none of the higher-ups were around the areas that were attacked which makes me question who's was behind it all.

I am just curious what others think -- not looking to start a political war but open dialog.

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

The article, written by Saudi legal expert Katib al-Shammari and translated by MEMRI, claims that American threats to expose documents that prove Saudi involvement in the attacks are part of a long-standing U.S. policy that he calls “victory by means of archives.”

Al-Shammari claims that the U.S. chooses to keep some cards close to its chest in order to use them at a later date. One example is choosing not to invade Iraq in the 1990s and keeping its leader, Saddam Hussein, alive to use as “a bargaining chip” against other Gulf States. Only once Shi’ism threatened to sweep the region did America act to get rid of Hussein “since they no longer saw him as an ace up their sleeve.”

He claims that the 9/11 attacks were another such card, enabling the U.S. to blame whoever suited its needs at a particular time; first it blamed Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, then Saddam Hussein’s regime in Iraq, and now Saudi Arabia.

September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions.

The intention of the attacks, writes al-Shammari in his conspiracy article, was to create “an obscure enemy – terrorism – which became what American presidents blamed for all their mistakes” and that would provide justification for any “dirty operation” in other countries.

The terror label was applied to Muslims even though it was Muslims who helped America defeat the Soviets and bring an end to the Cold War, he writes. The problem, asserts al-Shammari, is that the U.S. must always find a new impetus to have an adversary, for “the nature of the U.S. is that it cannot exist without an enemy.”

Al-Shammari’s article comes amid a torrent of vociferous articles in the Saudi press that range from accusing the U.S. of being “schizophrenic” and in cahoots with Iran to publishing warnings that if passed, the “Satanic” bill would “open the gates of hell.”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016 ... on-terror/
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Re: Twin Towers - who REALLY blew them up?

Postby FiremanBob » Tue, 24 May 2016 05:47:38

You would believe a Muslim version of revisionist history? Do you know what "taqqiya" means?
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Postby Ironbear » Tue, 24 May 2016 13:50:22

wittmeba wrote:I could never understand why these structures crumbled at the basement/ground floor without some explosive assistance.

From an engineering standpoint, thermal degradation of strength properties causing initial column buckling, following by cascading buckling failures due to momentum-induced shock loading; is a fairly straightforward explanation relying on well-known physical phenomenon...
My grandfather said, "Always use your head!".
I told him, "I want to pound nails!"
He said, "Best use a hammer instead."

Ironbear
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby Mindflayer » Tue, 24 May 2016 18:38:34

Occam's razor. Ironbear is spot on. I

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby WRW » Tue, 24 May 2016 19:50:16

Having seen a much smaller passenger plane with a much smaller (practically nonexistant) fuel load reduced to a puddle of aluminum skin and framework in a matter of minutes, I was surprised that the towers withstood the shock of the collision and fire load as long as they did.

WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Daisy Legacy .22

Next Firearm:
9mm maybe

Postby Ironbear » Tue, 24 May 2016 20:43:06

Mindflayer wrote:Occam's razor. Ironbear is spot on.

Funny you should mention that. I had actually written that, "Occam seems to have Cassandra's 'gift'" but deleted it as I felt it didn't add to the response!

Ironbear
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby kelu » Wed, 25 May 2016 09:33:08

Too many odd things.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby Ironbear » Wed, 25 May 2016 12:52:28

kelu wrote:Too many odd things.

If by "odd things" you mean "stupid and ignorant statements" then I agree, there are too many in this video.

Wan't anything in that clip to take remotely seriously.

Ironbear
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby AlanM » Wed, 25 May 2016 16:02:59

If you look at the drawings and pictures at this site: http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html
you can see how the core vertical members were made and what they looked like after the collapse.
The DIDN"T turn to dust.

The twin towers were constructed using truss construction which lead to the floors collapsing in upon themselves accordion fashion once the floors above came down upon them.
I watched both towers come down live that day.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC works quite well.

Postby louisaguns » Sat, 04 Jun 2016 16:19:49

This thread, and I saw a post somewhere else indicating a "former CIA agent" claims to have knowledge that no planes flew into the towers. I suppose Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor either, it was an inside job to get us into WWII.

I understand the concept of "trust but verify" but really, unlike global warming, the weakening of steel and implosions of building is actually settled science.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
louisaguns
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
My safe is not full enough.

Postby thekinetic » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 12:09:44

It's all much simpler than that. It was the same thing that caused most other tragedies stupidity, ignored warning signs, and a bunch of psychopaths. Go ahead look at pearl harbor, at newtown, at 9/11, and at orlando. Same freggin thing every time!
'Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realise that you have no right to let them live!'
-In Exterminatus Extremis

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
thekinetic
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Jon

My Arsenal:
Error 404 Guns Not Found

Postby SHMIV » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:38:17

Tragedies make great distractions, and get people riled up and emotional, so that they make bad decisions.

Doesn't really matter if they tragedy was planned, a conspiracy, or something that just happened. The end result is a situation in which the masses are able to be easily manipulated.

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby SpanishInquisition » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 21:31:29

Occasionally razor. I shave with that thing. Islamic fundamentalist terrorist assholes blew it up with 2 planes. Some of their buddies hit the pentagon. The last of them on that day found out that Americans will stop them at any cost.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
SpanishInquisition
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: NobodyExpectsThe

My Arsenal:
Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms!

However...for now, let's jut say I'm exercising my second amendment rights, m'kay?

Postby Oakes » Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:10:42

The first plane flew over my head as I was in my office at 10 West 33rd ST. The view out my window was the Empire State building. In fact that's all I could see.
I was on the phone with my sister, who works at the Federal Reserve in DC, when I heard this roar over my head. I said it sounds like a plane is landing in NYC. The sound a plane makes when they ''gun'' the engines for take-off are the same sounds when they reverse them for landing. They were full throttle for impact. Then I heard nothing until the radio, news junkie, said a plane hit the WTC. Still didn't connect the two until plane two hit.
Lost friends in the Towers and knew clothing buyers in one of the planes. Neighbor picked the wrong day to go for a job interview at WTC. Came up the escalators and the entire building shook. Then when he gets to the main level from the subway all this debris came falling down. He never went back and then moved to TX.
You can't fake this!!!

Oakes
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Return to National Discussions