Pelosi and Reid go into a bar...

Discussions concerning happenings in other states throughout this great land of ours.

Pelosi and Reid go into a bar...

Postby Chasbo00 » Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:42:26

Nancy Pelosi called Harry Reid into her office one day and said, "Harry, I have a plan to win back Middle America!"

"Great Nancy, but how?" asked Harry.

"We'll get some cheesy clothes and shoes, like most Middle Class Americans wear, then stop at the pound and pick up a Labrador retriever. Then, we'll go to a nice old country bar in Montana and show them how much admiration and respect we have for the hard working people living there."

So they did, and found just the place they were looking for in Bozeman , Montana. With the dog in tow, they walked inside and stepped up to the bar.

The Bartender took a step back and said, "Hey! Aren't you Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi?"

"Yes we are!" said Nancy, "And what a lovely town you have here. We were passing through and Harry suggested we stop and take in some local color."

They ordered a round of bourbon for the whole bar, and started chatting up a storm with anyone who would listen.

A few minutes later, a grizzled old rancher came in, walked up to the Labrador, lifted up its tail, looked underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked out. A few moments later, in came another old rancher. He walked up to the dog, lifted up its tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and left the bar.

For the next hour, another dozen ranchers came in, lifted the dog's tail, and left shaking their heads.

Finally, Nancy asked, "Why did all those old ranchers come in and look under the dog's tail? Is it some sort of custom?"

"Lord no," said the bartender. "Someone's out there running around town, claiming there's a Labrador Retriever in here with two assholes!"
Competition is one of the "great levelers" of ego.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) Member   International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Chasbo00
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Charlie

Re: Pelosi and Reid go into a bar...

Postby MarcSpaz » Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:56:29

Hahahaha. I love it!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 23 May 2016 20:21:45

Must be a true story...I read it on the internet! :clap:
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Postby SHMIV » Tue, 24 May 2016 00:13:24

Heh heh. It was funny last year, and it's still funny now. I reckon that it'll be funny next year, too. Lol :)

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby Snakester » Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:24:13

NOW THAT'S FUNNY !

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Snakester
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Randy

My Arsenal:
I don't own any FireArms...Just here for "The Bonding"

Next Firearm: