I hope this goes national

Discussions concerning happenings in other states throughout this great land of ours.

I hope this goes national

Postby AlanM » Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:43:51

Also I certainly hope it passes into law in Wisconsin.
Public schools could offer firearm safety course under bill

Teenagers could learn in school how to safely handle firearms under a bill introduced last week by Republican lawmakers.

Rep. Ken Skowronski, R-Franklin, and Sen. Terry Moulton, R-Chippewa Falls, are proposing to require state education and natural resources officials to write a curriculum for a firearm safety course that school districts could offer to their high school students as an elective.

The proposal requires the Department of Public Instruction and Department of Natural Resources to develop the curriculum while drawing on the expertise of a law enforcement agency, or an organization that specializes in gun safety or certifies firearm instructors.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC is a 1911

Re: I hope this goes national

Postby wittmeba » Thu, 06 Jul 2017 19:16:08

All students should identify their political party association prior to class in case of an accident.
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to National Discussions