Chicago - Use their gender language or else...

Discussions concerning happenings in other states throughout this great land of ours.

Chicago - Use their gender language or else...

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 16 May 2016 06:21:23

This has become a larger spectacle than any other issue I've ever heard.

Chicago Schools Force Students To Use Transgender Language
transgender
AP Photo

by Warner Todd Huston15 May 2016Chicago, IL1808
Chicago Public Schools are telling employees – and even students – that they will be punished if they don’t use government-directed language when debating or talking about sex and gender.

The new rules have gone all-in to push the “gender identity” ideology and transgender agenda by demanding that everyone in the school system must use the scientifically incorrect pronouns and made-up names preferred by a tiny minority of people who say they prefer to be treated as members of the opposite sex.

“The guidelines released today will help ensure every student and adult in the CPS family can participate in an environment of complete tolerance and respect,” CPS Chief Education Officer Dr. Janice K. Jackson said in a press release.

Official say the new rules are needed to comply with federal Title IX laws craft to prevent sex discrimination. That’s the same claim made by President Barack Obama with his recent decree that all schools in America be forced to provide pro-transgender bathroom and locker room facilities or face the removal of federal education dollars.

Under these new guidelines, students and CPS employees must turn informer and are required to make sure “any incident of discrimination, harassment, or violence is given immediate attention, including investigating the incident and taking appropriate corrective action.”

If students don’t inform on instances of discrimination, for example where a make who wants to be a female is called “he” or “him” in science class — or if they themselves “violate” these guidelines, there will be punishment. The CPS warns:

…the intentional or persistent refusal by students or school staff to respect a student’s gender identity (for example, intentionally referring to the student by a name or pronoun that does not correspond to the student’s gender identity) is a violation of these Guidelines, the Student Code of Conduct, and Comprehensive Non-Discrimination, Title IX and Sexual Harassment Policy.

Even scarier for parents, the new guidelines tell CPS employees that they must conceal from parents evidence that their child is claiming to be transgender and is experimenting with gender-switching while in school, if the child wants the parents excluded.

The guidelines state that when talking to parents or legal guardians “school staff should not disclose a student’s preferred name, pronoun, or other confidential information pertaining to the student’s transgender or gender nonconforming status without the student’s permission, unless authorized to do so by the Law Department.”

Officials’ promotion of the gender-fluid agenda has prompted protests from normal students. In Missouri, for example, more than 100 students at Hillsboro High School, near St Louis, walked out of class in September 2015 to protest the school’s decision to allow a 17-year-old boy to pretend he’s a girl. As part of the policy, the youth, who now calls himself “Lila,” was allowed into the girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms.

The federal government only contributes about 7 to 10 cents of each education dollar for school budgets across the country. But with that less than ten percent of funding comes thousands of strict federal rules forcing schools to conform to demands from Washington bypassing parents, local administrators and school boards alike.

In her public statement, CPS administrator Jackson went on to claim “much of the country” has now become “far more aware of the needs and experiences of the transgender community” and that the CPS move was meant to foster “healthy and supportive learning opportunities” for CPS kids.

Even though no student who has claimed to be transgender–or in the latest term “gender non-conforming”–has ever been denied the opportunity to take physical education classes in the CPS, Jackson went on to tout the district’s pledge for such students to be “provided the same opportunities to participate in physical education, sexual health education, sports, clubs and school events as all other students.”

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston or email the author at igcolonel@hotmail.com

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -language/
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Re: Chicago - Use their gender language or else...

Postby Reverenddel » Mon, 16 May 2016 08:48:00

"1984"- George Orwell lives on!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:

Postby dorminWS » Mon, 16 May 2016 08:54:35

So what's the non-gender-specific pronoun now? Hesheit? Appropriate, if true (at least in our Appalachian dialect).
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby ShotgunBlast » Mon, 16 May 2016 08:57:53

It's not just Chicago. Obama used his pen and made it a nationwide directive for all public schools. "Do what Washington dictates, or risk losing funding."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/14/politics/ ... -backlash/

ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

Postby WRW » Mon, 16 May 2016 09:18:57

ShotgunBlast wrote:It's not just Chicago. Obama used his pen and made it a nationwide directive for all public schools. "Do what Washington dictates, or risk losing funding."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/14/politics/transgender-bathrooms-backlash/">http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/14/politics/ ... -backlash/</a><!-- m -->

That "carrot and stick" funding garbage needs a serious overhaul.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Daisy Legacy .22

Next Firearm:
9mm maybe

Postby ShotgunBlast » Mon, 16 May 2016 10:30:03

Agreed. I've learned that whoever is writing the checks, calls the shots. Seems to be the case in every example I can think of except for the taxpayers providing government with operating money.

ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Michael

Postby Reverenddel » Mon, 16 May 2016 10:52:47

The more I read this? The more I think States should withold sending ANY funds to the Federal Guv'mint, and fund their OWN schools!

(drops mic) How about them apples?

Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 16 May 2016 11:06:04

ShotgunBlast wrote:It's not just Chicago. Obama used his pen and made it a nationwide directive for all public schools. "Do what Washington dictates, or risk losing funding."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/14/politics/ ... -backlash/

Yeah...Texas governor already told him to keep his 30 pieces of silver.

If his daughter is going to have guards at her college, will they be men dressed as women or women dressed as men?
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:

Postby SHMIV » Mon, 16 May 2016 13:14:53

@Rev: Good plan. I'd love to the reactions if that ever happens; heads would explode, lol.

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby Reverenddel » Mon, 16 May 2016 14:05:35

It wouldn't take that many, seriously!

If the top 10 tax forwarding states said "ummmmmm, naaaahhhhh!"

the Federal Government would have to acquiesce to their demands! Funny how when you stop being the Fed's beeyatch, they start behaving.

Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby smltooner » Mon, 16 May 2016 18:20:11

ShotgunBlast wrote:Agreed. I've learned that whoever is writing the checks, calls the shots. Seems to be the case in every example I can think of except for the taxpayers providing government with operating money.

So what....students don't eat the lunches anyway, since his fat-assed wife stuck her 2-cents in.
THE HIGH PRICE OF FREEDOM IS A COST PAID BY A BRAVE FEW. In memory of our fallen heroes.

THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
smltooner
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Ted

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 16 May 2016 19:29:28

More sugar for the pie. Now he is pissing off his brothers.

Black Activists Condemn Obama’s Transgender Shower Room Claim

FILE- In this March 24, 2016, file photo, people protest outside the North Carolina Executive Mansion in Raleigh, N.C. A South Carolina proposal to forbid transgender people from using restrooms that correspond to their gender identity is part of a backlash by lawmakers across the historically conservative South. North Carolina passed a law that bans cities and counties from passing anti-discrimination ordinances. (AP Photo/Emery P. Dalesio, File )

AP Photo/Emery P. Dalesio, File

by Austin Ruse16 May 2016250

Black leaders slammed President Barack Obama’s order that men who claim to be female must be allowed to shower with normal women and girls, and also his claim that federal support for transgenders and “gender identity” is just like the campaign to win equal civil rights for African-Americans.

The “ridiculous transgender/civil rights movement comparison [is” insulting and disrespectful,” said Nadra Enzi, a New Orleans anti-crime activist.

Once again the Black experience is hijacked by individuals whose contempt and desperation is obvious! Middle- and upper-income Whites in search of artificial oppressed person status can do so without using our history to prop up delusional defenses.

“Comparing gender dysphoria to innate characteristics such as race is a bridge too far for scientific-minded individuals, but not for the organized left,” said Stacey Washington, Emmy-nominated TV personality and talk show host on KFTK 97.1 FM in St. Louis. “The idea that a mentally ill person should assume the mantle of civil rights so hard-fought and won by black Americans is insulting.”

On May 9, for example, Obama’s deputy, Attorney General Loretta Lynch blasted a North Carolina law that affirms single-sex bathrooms, but which also lets people use opposite-sex bathrooms after they go through a sex-change operation.

This is not the first time that we have seen discriminatory responses to historic moments of progress for our nation. We saw it in the Jim Crow laws that followed the Emancipation Proclamation … State-sanctioned discrimination never looks good in hindsight. It was not so very long ago that states, including North Carolina, had signs above restrooms, water fountains and on public accommodations keeping people out based upon a distinction without a difference. We have moved beyond those dark days, but not without pain and suffering and an ongoing fight to keep moving forward.

Washington and Hicks are members of Project 21, a coalition of black leaders organized by the National Center for Public Policy Research.

“As a minister of the Lord Jesus Christ, who happens to be Black by His design, I am thoroughly outraged that Obama would think he could even suggest, no less implement, such madness as ‘gender identity’ and ‘transgender rights.'” said Reverend Steven Louis Craft. “We in this nation are under satanic attack when people cannot even discern that there are only two sexes, male and female.”

“Such a move will destroy our schools as our children and grandchildren will be intimidated and confused,” said Emery McClendon. “The focus in our learning institutions shout be on the three ‘R’s, and on preparing our children for adulthood, the job market, and higher learning … schools are already failing, and this move will place our education system at risk of a collapse.”

“It is important that all of this liberal and leftist angst and claims of victimization be put in a proper context,” California political analyst Joe Hicks said. “Only 0.3 percent of the nation’s population identifies as transgender,” he said, adding that “the entire LGBT population is estimated to be 3.4 percent.”

Project 21 was founded in 1992. It is led by frequent television pundit Cherylyn Harley LeBon and by constitutional law professor Horace Cooper.

Project 21 members include Niger Innes, Dr. Day Gardner, president of the National Black Pro-Life Union, pro-life leader Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, and national syndicated columnist Deroy Murdock.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... rs-oppose/
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:

Postby dorminWS » Tue, 17 May 2016 09:06:01

Well, if they DO manage to force females to shower with males who allege to be transgender, I'd suggest they hang a billy club on the wall in the showers about every six feet, and if said alleged transgender person exhibited any evidence of interest in his fellow shower-takers, they should be encouraged to "discourage" same. THAT ought to separate the sheep from the goats.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.

dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby kelu » Tue, 17 May 2016 12:09:10

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby SHMIV » Tue, 17 May 2016 13:21:31

LMFAO @ Kelu.

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Return to National Discussions