WWS/WWT PDP Concept Maple by DW 7-Piece Drum Set

Non-firearms related items for sale here.
Forum rules
-------------------------------------------------------------
You must have 10 posts elsewhere in the forum before you can post here
Please include the following on all Marketplace posts:
- A Picture of the item(s) for sale or trade
- Clear and concise description of the item
- Any other conditions of sale

Ads will run for 6 months or until sold.

WWS/WWT PDP Concept Maple by DW 7-Piece Drum Set

Postby ahuman » Sat, 07 May 2016 00:18:47

This is a fabulous Never been used drum set bought for my brother but he has not touched it. It comes with the Hardware (You can set it up without tools) One Zphyer Cymbal and Hi Hat
4 Toms ranging in size
1 Bass Drum with single kick pedel.
A snare with stand

I'll negotiate with you this is $1,699 on amazon right now and $949 for just the shells at Guitar Center but I'll take the best offer. More Pictures on request I have it dissasembled because I want to sell it and this looks better to see what it looks like set up. Will consider any offer this is just so you know its quality. Would like Cash or trade for a Rifle and or any combo thereof.

From the website:
The Concept Series by PDP has a fresh new look and a sound that already has drummers talking. The concept maple shells deliver famed warm depth and range, and come in a myriad of today's most popular configurations. Then, add toms or bass drums to build custom-style kits to suit just about every musical style. Concept Maple drums are available in high-gloss finishes, all with chrome or black hardware. Add to that high-end features like STM (Suspension Tom Mounts), True Pitch tension rods, MAG throw-off, die cast low-mass claw hooks, proportionate counter hoops and durable lacquer finishes, and you have a kit that unquestionably honors its DW roots

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
ahuman
Marksman
Marksman

First Name: Ian

My Arsenal:
Beretta M9A1

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to Miscellaneous For Sale