Trading Post in Washington VA on the 211

If you got a good deal or great service from a shop or range and you want to brag about them, here's the place to do it. Likewise, if you are unhappy about someone's service or feel like you've been ripped off, we want to know that too!

Trading Post in Washington VA on the 211

Postby jmax » Fri, 04 Mar 2016 17:17:10

I have stopped in a number of time on our way to Sperryville and on one trip bought my G43 there at a fair price and they included a box of ammo for the drive home. Interesting Black guns, defensive pistols plus some nice used long guns and hand guns. They have 22LR and 22 Mag that are market price. What was interesting is that they have a new Savage 338 Lapua that appears to be very well made. Cons, cash or debit cards preferred and credit cards have a 3% premium. I will continue to stop in every time we drive buy.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC) Member   United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) Member   International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts (ICORE) Member   Virginia Gun Collectors Association (VGCA) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member  
jmax
Marksman
Marksman

First Name: John

Re: Trading Post in Washington VA on the 211

Postby OakRidgeStars » Fri, 04 Mar 2016 19:37:49

OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: ORS

Postby jmax » Sat, 05 Mar 2016 22:39:22

That's the one.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC) Member   United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) Member   International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts (ICORE) Member   Virginia Gun Collectors Association (VGCA) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member  
jmax
Marksman
Marksman

First Name: John

Postby USMCGunner » Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:41:29

Links dead. Are they closed?
Image Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.

USMCGunner
Marksman
Marksman

First Name: Scott

My Arsenal:
Yeah, I think I'll keep this to myself just in case The Man is watching.....no offense.

Used to have an M-240G, but they said I couldn't take it home.

Postby SHMIV » Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:04:33

Yeah, link doesn't work for me, either.

I generally prefer to do business with places that prefer cash, too, as I use cash almost exclusively.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

ads

Return to Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews