Sodan Armament in Quinton Va (New Kent)

If you got a good deal or great service from a shop or range and you want to brag about them, here's the place to do it. Likewise, if you are unhappy about someone's service or feel like you've been ripped off, we want to know that too!

Sodan Armament in Quinton Va (New Kent)

Postby Reverenddel » Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:38:53

Walked in with a 1911 grip bushing issue, Courtney was very friendly, called Charlie up.

He asked "Do you have time to wait? Won't take but a minute."

To his word, 23 minutes later. FIXED! Like brand spanking new, and the price was so good. I'm going back to make him some leather cuffs for helping me out.

He's done work for me before when he worked at DeGoff's on my Colt Mustang, so finding that he has his own shop, that's less than 30 minutes from Chester, Mechanicsville, and Richmond?

That's just biscuits, and gravy!

PLUS! Does coating finishes as well. I was looking at one, and thought? "yeah, I'm gonna have to get the Kimber back in here after I get it dialed in". :first:

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

ads

Return to Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews