Burris Eliminator 3.5x-10x-40mmEliminator 3.5x-10x-40mm
Burris
    Burris Fullfield II 3x-9x50mm Matte Ball Plex ScopeFullfield II 3x-9x50mm Matte Ball Plex Scope
Burris
    Burris Fullfield II 3-9X40 Plex, Matte ScopeFullfield II 3-9X40 Plex, Matte Scope
Burris

RedNex Sports Tappahannock, VA

If you got a good deal or great service from a shop or range and you want to brag about them, here's the place to do it. Likewise, if you are unhappy about someone's service or feel like you've been ripped off, we want to know that too!

RedNex Sports Tappahannock, VA

Postby allingeneral » Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:41:13

I visited RedNex Sports today in Tappahannock on the north side of Route 17 in downtown

REDNEX SPORTS
422 CHURCH LN
TAPPAHANNOCK, VA 22560

They had most common models of handguns available and a really nice assortment of AR platforms including a nice Rock River Arms .308 that I had my eye on for a couple of minutes. They probably had 30 or more AR's in there.

I spoke with the owner briefly. He seemed like a good guy, and the other two guys working there greeted me and seemed happy to be there (which is always a plus!). They were trying to close up shop since it was almost 6:30 PM on a Friday, so I didn't want to take up too much time. I dropped off a couple of VGOF decals and went on my way.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Re: RedNex Sports Tappahannock, VA

Postby IamTurnerBass » Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:43:30

Everytime I've been to Rednex, the staff have gone out of there way to help me out, even if it is just answering a question. If you find yourself near Tappahannock, it is worth stopping to check out what they've got. :pistol:

IamTurnerBass
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

First Name: Rusty_Shackelford

My Arsenal:
Newest and Best: KelTec PF9
Sig P6/225
XD 40
Vaquero 45LC (Birds head grip)
M70 Yugo Underfolder
Nagant 1891/30
Yugo Mauser M48
Sears 20ga Pump
.22 Winchester Pump
.22 Marlin
Walther P22
(to name a few)

Next Firearm:
Sig 220, Sig 226, AR

Re: RedNex Sports Tappahannock, VA

Postby GS78 » Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:49:22

IamTurnerBass wrote:Everytime I've been to Rednex, the staff have gone out of there way to help me out, even if it is just answering a question. If you find yourself near Tappahannock, it is worth stopping to check out what they've got. :pistol:
where are they? I live in the area. PM me about your next firearm list.
'those who hammer their guns into plows , will plow for those who don't'

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."...George Orwell

GS78
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

ads

Return to Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews