Louisa Gunsmithing Services LLC

If you got a good deal or great service from a shop or range and you want to brag about them, here's the place to do it. Likewise, if you are unhappy about someone's service or feel like you've been ripped off, we want to know that too!

Louisa Gunsmithing Services LLC

Postby louisaguns » Wed, 01 Jun 2016 10:40:58

I'd like to introduce a new gunsmithing shop based in Louisa County. Veteran owned (by me), providing general gunsmithing, retail and FFL transfer services.

Shop labor rate is $40 per hour. I am home based, so my lack of overhead allows such a low rate.
Professional cleaning/inspections are $50. Includes complete disassembly, degreasing, inspection, lubrication, and function check after reassembly.

www.louisagunsmithingservices.com
facebook.com/louisaguns

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
louisaguns
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
My safe is not full enough.

Re: Louisa Gunsmithing Services LLC

Postby Jeff82 » Thu, 02 Jun 2016 21:20:24

Hello! Welcome here. I poke my head in every now and then. Where is Louisa county?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
MOΛΩN ΛABE!

Jeff82
www.TheInfantryStore.com
www.facebook.com/TheInfantryStore

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) Member  
Jeff82
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Jeff

My Arsenal:
Glockman!

Postby louisaguns » Sat, 04 Jun 2016 15:43:36

Louisa County is situated between Charlottesville and Richmond, about 30 minutes from either.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
louisaguns
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
My safe is not full enough.

Postby Newgunguy » Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:33:09

Hello louisaguns, just wanted to see if you are the same person that has the FFL in Bumpass. We recently moved here and wanted to see how much would threading a .22lr Savage fxp cost and if you had some land to test it? Thanks Charles.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
[url="http://www.signaturebar.com/"]Image[/url]

Newgunguy
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Ruger SR9c
Savage FXP .22LR
2 Mosin Nagants

Return to Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews