Checking in!

A place to suggest meetings and get-togethers. Want to round up a few gunlovers to go shooting at your local range? Want to meet up at your local gun show? Post here!

Checking in!

Postby Jondtom » Sat, 04 Feb 2017 04:12:03

Good day to you all. My name is Jon, I'm 26 years old, happily married with my first child on the way! My hobbies include weightlifting, shooting, and volunteering. I recently signed up to teach catechism class with my wife. My first firearm was an FNH FNS-40 and the primary purpose was for home defense. Since then, it's gradually become a hobby and now I own an FNS-9C and an M&P15 Sport. Since I'm new, I would like to ask the community for some guidance. My wife and I are expecting and will find out the gender in the next month. We want to host a gender reveal gathering and came across the idea of shooting tannerite with colored chalk. Does anyone know of a place/venue where this is possible? We live in Manassas and would be willing to commute. Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Jondtom
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

My Arsenal:
Smith and Wesson M&P15 Sport, FNH FNS40, FNH FNS9C

Re: Checking in!

Postby Reverenddel » Sat, 04 Feb 2017 15:43:43

:welcome: Welcome to the forum.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Postby MarcSpaz » Sat, 04 Feb 2017 16:58:09

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new addition! Very exciting.

I believe Range 82 will allow small tanerite packets, about 2 inches squared for special use/limited occasion.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby smltooner » Sat, 04 Feb 2017 22:10:07

:welcome: to the club.
THE HIGH PRICE OF FREEDOM IS A COST PAID BY A BRAVE FEW. In memory of our fallen heroes.

THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
smltooner
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Ted

Postby Swampman » Thu, 23 Feb 2017 21:39:18

Welcome Jon! And congratulations on the new addition! Your proposed method of announcement is pretty cool! Very original!
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Postby Newgunguy » Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:15:35

Welcome to the forum, it's a shame that it's not utilized more but it's still nice none the less. I had seen that very same idea from someone on YouTube and I thought of doing that since we are expecting our third, congrats on your first, and I'm wanting to do the same thing out in some field.

[url="http://www.signaturebar.com/"]Image[/url]

Newgunguy
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Ruger SR9c
Savage FXP .22LR
2 Mosin Nagants

Postby Newgunguy » Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:15:36

Welcome to the forum, it's a shame that it's not utilized more but it's still nice none the less. I had seen that very same idea from someone on YouTube and I thought of doing that since we are expecting our third, congrats on your first, and I'm wanting to do the same thing out in some field.

[url="http://www.signaturebar.com/"]Image[/url]

Newgunguy
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Ruger SR9c
Savage FXP .22LR
2 Mosin Nagants

ads

Return to Meet and Greet