Fisher Solutions Handgun Sight Tool

Handgun discussions - Handgun ammunition selection, gun modifications, pictures. Tell us about your handgun.

Fisher Solutions Handgun Sight Tool

Postby WVUBeta1904 » Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:58:21

I am looking for a slightly less expensive handgun sight adjustment tool for working on various pistols. It seems that most sight adjusters I come across are way overinflated in price ($120-160), and appear to have only been manufactured to fit a specific model of pistol. I am well aware of the vise/punch method, although, I am specifically looking for a sight tool meant for this task.

I'm curious if any of you have had experience with this Handgun Sight Tool, which claims to be universal, to a much broader extent than most other adjusters. I've watched videos on the product, and it seems to work well enough, although a sample-size among the forum would make me a little more confident about a future purchase.
Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity.

WVUBeta1904
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Mike

Next Firearm:
Definitely this - http://tinyurl.com/kgrumfk

Re: Fisher Solutions Handgun Sight Tool

Postby confederate4ver1 » Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:26:04

nice

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
confederate4ver1
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
smith and wesson shield 45

ads

Return to Handguns/Pistols