Gun Owners of America Endorses Virginia Delegate Todd Gilber

Gun Owners of America Endorses Virginia Delegate Todd Gilber

Postby Taggure » Wed, 29 May 2013 10:17:54

Gun Owners of America Endorses Virginia Delegate Todd Gilbert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endorses Virginia Delegate Todd Gilbert

Gun Owners of America is proud to endorse Del. Todd Gilbert, who represents the 15th District in the Virginia House of Delegates.

Since first being elected in 2005, Todd has spent his time and energy protecting the Second Amendment in the Virginia House of Delegates with his words and actions.

In 2012, Todd was a chief co-sponsor of House Bill 940 which eliminated the unconstitutional “one handgun a month” law.

Todd also sponsored legislation, which is now law, allowing for concealed handgun permit holders to carry their firearm inside of restaurants.

Rejecting the liberal lie that “gun free school zones” keep us safe, Todd sponsored legislation to allow for concealed handgun permit holders to carry on public college campuses.

During his tenure in the Virginia House of Delegates, Todd has been actively opposed to all unconstitutional gun control measures sponsored by other members.

By strictly adhering to both the U.S. and Virginia Constitution, Todd has spent his time in public office staunchly protecting the rights of gun owners in Virginia.

GOA encourages all voters and gun owners in the 15th District to support Del. Todd Gilbert as he fights for our Second Amendment rights and honorably serves in the Virginia House of Delegates.

Please visit http://www.delegatetoddgilbert.com to learn more about Del. Todd Gilbert and his pro-gun record.

Sincerely,
Tim Macy
Vice Chairman
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Taggure
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Vern

My Arsenal:
Mother: Ralphie, what would you like for Christmas?

Adult Ralphie: Horrified, I heard myself blurt it out.

Ralphie: I want an offical Red Rider carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle.

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to Gun Owners of America (GOA) Newsletters and Alerts